Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 107.4 mph @ 5.8psi high elevation :D

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Re: 107.4 mph @ 5.8psi high elevation :D

Logo is of no concern here.
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Garrett booster

Spammer!!!

Good time, when I got a 9.1 1/8 mile it only ended up with a 14.3 with low 90's for me. Of course that was with an automatic and and unported head.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

if we were having a 'guess the tire pressure' contest my guess would be 1.5...psi. :P

get spacers yo.

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemoniac View Post
    Spammer!!!

Good time, when I got a 9.1 1/8 mile it only ended up with a 14.3 with low 90's for me. Of course that was with an automatic and and unported head.

LOL spamming my own board... I must really suck
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Garrett booster

speaking of Brent of course...

turbo addict

i think they were at 14 psi.

I cut up the inside of the spacers to make them fit on my hubs a few weeks ago.
    Just need to put car back together...and get the clutch rebuilt monday with a larger imput shaft setup.
    I guess until thats done (i hope they dont have to order parts) I will do the cam gears, intake swap and reassemble the differential housing.

I want to make it to the races cause there is a local TD guy who just started racing @ the track in his charger (eric) and I think I would be good competition for him and my buddies sc61 sr20 nx2000 is on the road again and ready for some track time.
    I want to try to keep up with them or stay close on 5psi.

turbo addict

guess Im picking up a solid disc 3 puck from clutchnet because none of the vendors answer their phones.
    Thanks wink!!!

Couldnt rebuild the clutch and be "reasonable" ....the guys there were tryign to cobble somthing together and that made me gag so I called up wink and had him help me find the clutchnet clutch on the internet and found that they can ship it out tomorrow (instead of 2 weeks for a cobbled together clutch). ....or instead of whenever the vendors feel like answering their phone or returning a call (which has NEVER happened before for me).

Hybrid booster

So is your car ever going to be at the track again this year?

turbo addict

I think so :P
    Friday might be a pipe dream as I dont know if my hood will pass a real inspection. (or i might be lazy and not put car back together...or clutch might not come when it is supposed to)

I want to go to the next mignights cause I think andy will be there. If he is running well he should whip me cause I dont plan on running more then 5psi but if he cant beat me then I can kid around with him lol.

Edit
    Called and clutch shipped a day late so it comes friday before Noon. I dont think thats enough time to get the car together for the ET's considering I have not done the paperwork etc.
    Last edited by Ondonti; 08-15-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Nice runs! I noticed your runs were made 11:30pm and 12:30am, how late do they let you race till? Around here they shut down the racing and kick everyone out at 10pm

turbo addict

These are the "midnight drags" after the street legal races.

They do kick cars out for sound on the late night races. Strip manager complained that my car is loud but I have a full exhaust and 2 mufflers in series so unless they actually test me and i fail, they cant do crap. When they are being bitchy they kick out any car where they cant see a tailpipe who they want to piss off.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Ondonti View Post
    guess Im picking up a solid disc 3 puck from clutchnet because none of the vendors answer their phones.
    Thanks wink!!!

Couldnt rebuild the clutch and be "reasonable" ....the guys there were tryign to cobble somthing together and that made me gag so I called up wink and had him help me find the clutchnet clutch on the internet and found that they can ship it out tomorrow (instead of 2 weeks for a cobbled together clutch). ....or instead of whenever the vendors feel like answering their phone or returning a call (which has NEVER happened before for me).

Glad to have been of service.

Yea, I seem to know where to get certain things, eh?

turbo addict

turbo addict

Degreed the cams @ 102 ATDC

Built motor looks a lot prettier now.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Do have stocks in velcro?

Seriously, get her done man, lets see this thing run some serious times,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

i still dont see the velcro... hehe.

turbo addict

yeah I dont understand the velcro thing.

Im not getting to much done as my spirits TPS voltage problems are killing me and I think i gave the same problem to my duster.

engine off, key on
    reading 5 volts @ the violet/white tps POWER wire (also feeds the MAP sensor)
    4.58 volts @ the orange blue tps signal wire

Sweeping the throttle makes no difference.

I just reattached the positive batter wire to my duster and I found the same issue.
    I am freaking confused and its making me feel sick as this all makes no sense @ all and now I seem to have screwed up both cars.

the spirits symptoms are that it drives the same with or without the TPS sensor plugged in and it seems to me that in my previous wiring tests on a TPS the signal wire (orange/blue) should be about .70 volts when closed and 3.6 volts when WOT but it just reads 4.58 all the time.

I even cut the signal wire near the ECU and the 4.58 volts is coming from the ECU.
    I have tried like 4 different ecu's now and always the same issue. I am totally confused.

Hybrid booster

Sounds like you need to accelerate your MS install. Shouldn't take more than a weekend if your stock wiring is all there. Do it!! Do it!!

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Wow, you guys dont' think out of the box.

Velcro is used for what? to make things simple to remove, so the number of times Brent has removed his engine-get it? sheesh.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 87turbodance View Post
    Sounds like you need to accelerate your MS install. Shouldn't take more than a weekend if your stock wiring is all there. Do it!! Do it!!
    Well my DD isnt getting ms............and I seem to have made both cars sick now (or damanged all 4 of my ecu's)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast