Thread: WTB: L body speedo

Hybrid booster

WTB: L body speedo

I'm looking for an L body speedo for my 85 GLHT. I went to the local Pick N Pull & foudnone but they wanted $10 just for the speedo head & I thought that was too high when I could get the whole cluster for $15 there. I already took the cluster apart & had other parts I was getting so I had to pass.

If you want to sell the whole cluster then I can but it as a whole. Either way. Price & availability please

Matt

Re: WTB: L body speedo

Matt
    Talk to my brother about that as well. We have a couple of spares from Shelby Chargers that'll work perfectly for you!

And actually, if you check out the parts for sale forum, we have a buddy who is parting out a 87 GLHS Charger that has the special gauge clusters that also came in the 86 Omni GLHS (an extra overlay decal on the speedometer increases the MPH to 135!) That'd be really cool to see in your car!

Hybrid booster

Thanks for the tip. I'll check with him. He's 85shelbycharger right? If so I might as well add to the pile. lol

As for teh GLHS cluster I'm not quite ready to pay $125 for a cluster. What a shame I lost my job last month & just now got it back.

Hybrid booster

He had the cluster. Thanks man, At this point my car will be held together by parts from your brother.