Thread: SRT4's CSX-T and a showdown is in the future

turbo addict

SRT4's CSX-T and a showdown is in the future

Well...I bought this little CSX-T from Anthony and I just love the little car...and so does the local SRT clan evidently...lol. I have never had someone blatantly try to pick a race with me before without knowing who I was and what I had. It's every so many days I drive past someone in a SRT and I get the "pshhhhhht" of the valve and the burble of the exhaust as they purposely give me tunes to entice a run.

For the first time in a long time I have honestly just been putting around in a SD . Not looking for a race or to misbehave. Working on things just to get the car straightened up before I lay down the mods for big power....pretty much minding my own business. I got to give props to these guys....they must know what a SD is....and soon enough I'm gonna let them have what it is they think they want

A little paint peel here...a little old school there...it's almost time to start living again. A showdown with a SRT or 4 (so far) is eminent...stay tuned...it's about to get interesting

Mitsu booster

Re: SRT4's CSX-T and a showdown is in the future

They probably think it`s some sort of Honda!

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

Re: SRT4's CSX-T and a showdown is in the future

I had one give me a go in the k car on the highway on the way to SDAC. i walked him. he pulled in behind me at the rest stop to chat though. He was cool. Hopefully he visits here.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.