Thread: question about your stage 3 and 4 calibrations?

TurboII

question about your stage 3 and 4 calibrations?

when i was on your website checking out calibrations i noticed that stage 3 and 4 were one psi apart (stage 3 was 15 psi and stage 4 was 16psi) but the fuel injectors were different one required plus 40 and a bar 3 map(stage 4) and the other required 804 and stock map (stage 3).
    my question is can i use a stage 4 with a 804 injectors and a 3 bar map.
    I have a 88 chrysler lebaron 3" exhaust, 804 injectors, 2.2 Tll engine witha 5spd,

Thank you,
    Joey

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Re: question about your stage 3 and 4 calibrations?

No, you can not use the stage 4 with 804's. the fuel tables are scaled differently.
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

TurboII

which one is better? and is their a big differents between the two performance wise.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

It will depend on what you have for mods and what your performance goals are. The 15 ps cal is meant for a daily driver with little to no mods, and 15 is about the max to run your car.
    The 16 3 bar cal is meant for a modified car that has the ability to go way beyond the 16 psi and needs the supporting 3 bar ability.
    If you want to know what we recommend for your particular set-up it is best to just cal and discuss you options.
    Later,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

TurboII

Know thanks for pointing that out the stage 3 will do great my car is a Daily drive and 15 pounds will be fine for me. Im going to send you an email on your web.

Joseph Randazzo (TurboII)