Thread: Thank You Pittsburgh

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Vendor

Thumbs up Thank You Pittsburgh

We finally received and have gone through all of the boxes that were shipped to us prior to and during our trip to SDAC-17. What a pleasant surprise to be noticed by the Pittsburgh chapter for our contribution to the event including the Kick-off / Customer Appreciation Party, the parking lot after hours and our sponsorship of the Drag Race event along with the prize money for the winners. So, this is a shout out to you guys for throwing an awesome event and making us feel welcome. Everyone likes to talk about the hospitality in Texas, but you guys and gals did Pittsburgh proud. You have a beautiful city and you can count on us for a return trip in the future.

Best Regards,
    James and Cindy Lindsay
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]

Hybrid booster

Re: Thank You Pittsburgh

I have to agree. From what I saw the PA guys stepped up from the get go and made things happen.

Very impressed by their dedication

Hybrid booster

Re: Thank You Pittsburgh

they did a great job won of the best sdac so far