Thread: WTB good working chrysler cd player

Arrow WTB good working chrysler cd player

looking for a stock chrysler cd player that i can put in my csx. the original is about junk and i would like to have a cd player. thanks
    zip for shipping quote= 43035

Hybrid booster

Re: WTB good working chrysler cd player

I got one I can let you have for $40. As far as I know it works & I can bring it to the sdac buckeye meet or depending where in Columbus you are I can deliver it since I'm in Reynoldsburg. I wanted a cassette player in my GLH so I can use my ipod.

turbo addict

Do you want a slave cd player or just cd player. I've got a slave unit that was in a 91 shadow
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

just looking for an in-dash cd player, not the slave cd player, but thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeglht View Post
    I got one I can let you have for $40. As far as I know it works & I can bring it to the sdac buckeye meet or depending where in Columbus you are I can deliver it since I'm in Reynoldsburg. I wanted a cassette player in my GLH so I can use my ipod.
    its Matt, right?
    thanks for the offer, but i think i may keep looking. i really didnt appreciate you editing your post once or twice in the first little bit, let alone jacking the price up to twice what you were asking.
    thanks anyway.

just so im not called a liar (i hate that), cut and paste from my e-mail:

Dodgeglht has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - WTB
    good working chrysler cd player - in the Parts Wanted forum of Turbo Mopar
    Forums.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...5&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    I got one I can let you have for $20. As far as I know it works & I can bring it
    to the sdac buckeye meet. I wanted a cassette player in my GLH so I can use my
    ipod.

Hybrid booster

No problem. I miss keyed it. If you saw the first price I can sell it to you for the 20. I had a pioneer I was selling for the 20, but if you want the Infinity I'll sell it to you for that price. The first edit was for adding my delivering it if you wanted it. Either way, let me know. If you do want it it's your for $20.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by mo' parts View Post
    just so im not called a liar (i hate that), cut and paste from my e-mail:

Dodgeglht has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - WTB
    good working chrysler cd player - in the Parts Wanted forum of Turbo Mopar
    Forums.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...5&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    I got one I can let you have for $20. As far as I know it works & I can bring it
    to the sdac buckeye meet. I wanted a cassette player in my GLH so I can use my
    ipod.
    I totally understand what you're saying. No offense taken. I've got so many parts in my room I'm gonna sell I just misquoted the price on it. The pioneer I'm selling didn't have a power cord so I was selling it at 20 instead of more.

I just wanted to clear that up. I wouldn't want to rip anyone off, or up the price just because I could get more for something. I wouldn't want it done to me so I refuse to do it to anyone else. Like I stated in the previous post if you do want it for 20, it's yours. offer to you only.

I totally understand what you're saying. No offense taken. I've got so many parts in my room I'm gonna sell I just misquoted the price on it. The pioneer I'm selling didn't have a power cord so I was selling it at 20 instead of more.

I just wanted to clear that up. I wouldn't want to rip anyone off, or up the price just because I could get more for something. I wouldn't want it done to me so I refuse to do it to anyone else. Like I stated in the previous post if you do want it for 20, it's yours. offer to you only.
    no hard feelings, glad you mentioned the mistake. i kind of figured it may have been a type-o...
    got any picts by chance?
    no need for a delivery charge, i have no prob. picking it up, that and i wouldnt mind seeing ol' silver.

later

Hybrid booster

I get some posted on here. just gotta take em.

Hybrid booster

Hybrid booster

I was in the area today visiting Steve & showing him his old car. If I had known you were close to him I woulda had the player in the car & stopped by. lol

I was in the area today visiting Steve & showing him his old car. If I had known you were close to him I woulda had the player in the car & stopped by. lol
    yeah, im just south of him off 23. the player looks good, as long as it works i'll take it. pm me with a phone # please.

thanks