Thread: Missing Hybrid Head

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Exclamation Missing Hybrid Head

If anyone sees a 2.0 Neon head on ebay or anywhere else for sale in the midwest, TELL ME. I got a call from Andre today with this message from UPS: MERCHANDISE IS MISSING. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS.;ALL MERCHANDISE MISSING, EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE

Included were:

2 fuel rails
    1 GT3071R exhaust housing
    1 2.0L Neon head
    1 LWP intake manifold
    1 SBR exhaust manifold
    1 vacuum block

I am FUMING about this, and will take legal action with UPS unless it's resolved. HOW THE F*CK DO YOU LOSE A CYLINDER HEAD????? Keep me posted if you guys hear anything, as I know there are some ebayers on here.

N

Hybrid booster

Re: Missing Hybrid Head

You'll get back the insured amount less a check processing fee. I had UPS loose a 523 of mine a few years back.

Best Regards,
    Landon

Hybrid booster

I would keep on UPS to make sure. They dropped one of my just-ported DOHC 2.0L cylinder heads a few months back, breaking cam gears and such, and refused to compensate, even though I had full insurance on it.
    I even took it to the top-guy and got no where.

Your situation sounds much more expensive than mine, though, so I hope you can get them to pay.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

That would be a lot of money for me to have lost in the mail. I would make sure they find it if at all possible. It might be time for you to take up dueling.