I've got a lot of extra sheetmetal and big parts in my storage until that I'm getting tired of tripping over.

All prices are for items picked up at my location in Northern IL (60046) or delivered to SDAC-17.

Daytona/Lebaron parts-

Doors non T-top 84-89
$20-$40 I have a few sets

Doors T-Top off an 87, and one off an 88
$50 each for the 87's (complete with mirrors, nice grey leather interior and power windows). $20 for the 88 (no mirror, no glass, just a solid door shell).

87-88 Tail-light surround and lights - $60 each (have 5 to choose from).

Rear hatches, $50 ea, have a couple 85-86 Laser ones, and an 89 one off a Shelby Daytona (spoiler is removed). 89 Hatch has a big "rush" logo painted on the rear window.

I also have various gray and red Daytona/Lebaron Dashboards 87-89, $40 ea

White 88 GTC hardtop door, power windows, red interior panel. Door is rusty, but all hardware is there, $20

Daytona/Lebaron Steering columns $20 Gray and red available.

86 Laser XT 15" aluminum "wagon" wheels - have 2 sets. $100 w/o center caps, $150 with. Both sets have junk tires on them.

Lancer Parts -

All 4 doors, rust free, $40 ea or $100 for all 4. Manual windows, complete with glass, mirrors, and all interior trim.

Front fenders - $40 ea

Upper Facia, with grill and headlamps -$50

P-body parts -

90 Shadow hood, non bulge, some dings in it, gold. $35

93 Shadow bulge hood off non-turbo 2.5 ES model (does not have the wierd cutout underneath that the 3.0L cars had), black. Will fit 91-94 Shadows $75

Other items:

K-frames, I've got a bunch of K-frames with control arms mounted to them.

L-body - $50

G,K,P,J etc
84-88 - $50
89-90 - $75 (also have a mint 89 one off a 5speed car for $100)
91 up - $100

Engines/ Transmissions:

I have a bunch of 89-90 2.5 TI long blocks available and an 88 2.2 TI long block also, $150 for the 2.2, and $200 and up for 2.5L's. Most of these were pulled from junkyard cars so the history and running condition of them is unknown (no warranty). Good for rebuilds or just drop in and take your chances.

I have a pile of rebuildable A-413's from various years, $40 ea w/torque convertor.

Also I've got a couple 2.2 carb engines, both were running when pulled, $100 ea.

PM me for details about any of the above, need to know by Wednesday at the latest if anyone wants an item brought out to SDAC so I can get it from my storage barn in time.

In some cases I may ask for either full or partial paypal payment up front before delivery.