Thread: '89 Dodge Omni GLH Clone

turbo addict

'89 Dodge Omni GLH Clone

With the SDAC convention coming up, I thought I'd toss out the possibility of maybe selling off my Omni. It's an '89 Omni with a 2.2 TBI and automatic transmission. Originally red with red interior--now sports a flashy silver paint job with all of the GLH ground effects, GLH grille and headlight bezels, GLH foglights (one has a cracked lense and neither of them are wired in), and 4 bolt pizza wheels.

The car was repainted in November '06 and has been my daily driver since January '07. It gets a consistent 23 mpg around town and got a consistent 28-30 mpg when I commuted to school every day. This thing is 99.9% rust free (some surface rust on the lip of the hatch) and is one of the cleanest Omni's I've ever seen. The interior is in immaculate shape with the exception of the sagging headliner. Everybody always comments on how clean the interior is. The paint job is also very nice--done by my dad

The only bad things about it:
    -The hood has dents in it where we used to sit on it before I owned the car.
    -The sagging headliner
    -The surface rust on the hatch lip
    -Needs a new power steering belt
    -Has an oil leak that I can't find (leaks a little puddle every couple of days)

The Omni has a clean PA title and is titled in my name. If you're interested, I'd like to get $1,800 for it with the pizza wheels or $1,650 with the stock 13 inch wheels. Pictures can be viewed in my gallery. Thanks!

turbo addict

Re: '89 Dodge Omni GLH Clone

Here's a picture:

turbo addict

Mitsu booster

I have the money needed to buy this, very interested, shoot me an e-mail if this car is still up for grabs. Thanks

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by theneighborkid View Post
    I have the money needed to buy this, very interested, shoot me an e-mail if this car is still up for grabs. Thanks
    It's still available. What is your email address?

Mitsu booster