Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're back with a price drop! More L Body WHITE GAUGES!!!!!!!!!

Garrett booster

They're back with a price drop! More L Body WHITE GAUGES!!!!!!!!!

I have had TONS of PMs about these, I just couldnt pass it up. Sorry for the lack of replies to the PMs, but I bought a new toy (cough07YamahaR6cough) and the weather has been FANTASTIC (not to mention I reloaded my computer and I am still getting Vista setup right)!

So here we go again.

I have 20 sets of the MPH gauges, and about the same of the KMH gauges.

Price:
    $35 Shipped in the USA
    $40 Shipped to Canada

This time round though, I only can accept PayPal. So if you don't have PayPal, get a prepaid Visa from 7-11 or something and set one up baby! It's about 1000x easier on all parties involved just to do it this way.

What you do is send the money to jdre1134@comcast.net, and I send them. It's that simple. I try to wait until there are a few orders before I pull out all my shipping supplies, but if I am sitting on your order for a few days and no one else buys, I will just buck up and send them.

Thank you fine people of turbo-mopar.com .

--Justin

C/N...

Send $$$$ to jdre1134@comcast.net and get white gauges for your L Body.

Mitsu booster

Re: They're back with a price drop! More L Body WHITE GAUGES!!!!!!!!!

Are these stickers or temporary, I would like to be able to remove them easily for car shows (go back to stock) will get if they are removable

Garrett booster

They are vinyl plastic stickers. Once you have them on, they aren't coming off without direct heat. They come off pretty easy though, but you can not reuse them.

Thanks.

so these are for the actual guage...or the sticker?

Garrett booster

its overlays that go over your original gauges.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Boltthrower View Post
    its overlays that go over your original gauges.
    Thank you!

I'm down with my bad self Turbo Mopar Staff Mopar_Nutz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jehoram View Post
    Are these stickers or temporary, I would like to be able to remove them easily for car shows (go back to stock) will get if they are removable
    I don't see why you couldn't replace the rivets with bolts/screws and then grab another cluster just for it's faces. Then you could swap the black face with white face at your leisure. Removing and installing the needles would be the only real hazard.
    Ian
    `88 Mercedes-Benz 300E - The daily
    `92 Spirit ES - 2.5TI/523 swapped
    `89 Lancer Shelby - 2.5TI/413 stock
    `87 Shelby Charger - 2.2 with a few things done
    `79 Bronco 4x4 - Everyone needs a 4x4
    `76 Duster - Future big block stroker
    www.FWDMopars.com

Garrett booster

Thank you everyone that has paid.

Your items shipped this morning.

THANKS!!!!!

Garrett booster

Just bumping this again.

I still have about 10 sets of MPH and 10 sets of KMH.

Garrett booster

Can we see some night shots?

Garrett booster

The car I originally did them for is still tore apart, so I can't get any night shots. Maybe someone who has installed them can.

turbo addict

Are you ever going to have any for the G-bodies?
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Lane View Post
    Can we see some night shots?
    Let me see if I can swing some night shots for ya

Garrett booster

Here ya go - night shot with the White-face overlays. Pay no attention to the lazy tach... (Nothing to do with the overlays)

Garrett booster

Do you still any MPH versions left over? Thanks

Garrett booster

BUMP

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Uno View Post
    BUMP
    yes i want the mph let me know if you have any left?

Quote Originally Posted by smdandb2 View Post
    I have had TONS of PMs about these, I just couldnt pass it up. Sorry for the lack of replies to the PMs, but I bought a new toy (cough07YamahaR6cough) and the weather has been FANTASTIC (not to mention I reloaded my computer and I am still getting Vista setup right)!

So here we go again.

I have 20 sets of the MPH gauges, and about the same of the KMH gauges.

Price:
    $35 Shipped in the USA
    $40 Shipped to Canada

This time round though, I only can accept PayPal. So if you don't have PayPal, get a prepaid Visa from 7-11 or something and set one up baby! It's about 1000x easier on all parties involved just to do it this way.

What you do is send the money to jdre1134@comcast.net, and I send them. It's that simple. I try to wait until there are a few orders before I pull out all my shipping supplies, but if I am sitting on your order for a few days and no one else buys, I will just buck up and send them.

Thank you fine people of turbo-mopar.com .

--Justin

C/N...

Send $$$$ to jdre1134@comcast.net and get white gauges for your L Body.

Can I pose a suggestion or recommendation? With the issue of the MPH's wrapping around again and running over the lower MPH numbers and the trip odometer, would it be possible or look ok to start the lower numbers either smaller or inside and then spiral the numbers around? So when they come back around the 5 MPH mark they are kinda more in line. Or possibly print the numbers for the higher MPH in a smaller font? Or push the number closer to the edge of the gauge, which would give possibly a little more room and it would also put the numbers closer to the light.

I'm just asking, not in any way commenting on the job, because when I saw this I was like, "I want these", but with the overlapping on the numbers and the ability to make your own overlays, I thought why couldn't it be done?

Anyways, just a thought/suggestion. OR would you be able to custom do one? How about that?

Kudos on the work though, very nice and the gauges look awesome with the white lights.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

One question though... how in the WORLD did you get the needles off?! I couldn't for my life figure out how to do that. I didn't try too long because I was afraid I would break them.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Can I pose a suggestion or recommendation? With the issue of the MPH's wrapping around again and running over the lower MPH numbers and the trip odometer, would it be possible or look ok to start the lower numbers either smaller or inside and then spiral the numbers around? So when they come back around the 5 MPH mark they are kinda more in line. Or possibly print the numbers for the higher MPH in a smaller font? Or push the number closer to the edge of the gauge, which would give possibly a little more room and it would also put the numbers closer to the light.

I'm just asking, not in any way commenting on the job, because when I saw this I was like, "I want these", but with the overlapping on the numbers and the ability to make your own overlays, I thought why couldn't it be done?

Anyways, just a thought/suggestion. OR would you be able to custom do one? How about that?

Kudos on the work though, very nice and the gauges look awesome with the white lights.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried different methods before I settled on this one. I wanted to retain the stock look as much as I could. This was the only real way to do it. If I changed up the font sizes or shuffled them around, it looked funky.

I just wanted to wipe out the KMH markings and use their location to show what the MPH would be if the needle wrapped around there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast