Thread: FS: 87 Shelby GLHS

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

FS: 87 Shelby GLHS

Too many projects, not enough time. Dont really need this thing gone, but I would rather see someone get it looking like it should. If I keep it, I will swap a 16v/568 and I think I would rather leave a numbered car alone.

This is a clean rust free California car with a clean title. Exterior is in good shape if you can look past the paint. Just a few door dings, ad a broken passenger side mirror. Interior is really nice, maybe a 8.5 out of 10. Carpet is dirty, head liner has a rip, two cracked speaker grills, and a crusty leather shift knob. But all the main stiff is there and in good shape. The CS seats are in really good shape with no rips.

The car comes with all four Konis, and all four of the centurians. Also has the dash plaque and shelby emsisions stick. Does not have the valve cover or the mobile 1 tag.

The car does not have a motor or trans, or the radiator intercool.

I am looking to get $1000 out of the car. For that price I will throw in a T2 block, a good A555, three good T2 rods and pistons, a good passenger side mirror, replacement speaker grills, a new door handle, and a couple good arm rests. Not really interested in trades, just cash. You are welcome to give me any lowball offers for the car, but I will ignore anything thats laughable.

I am also more than willing to store the car for a reasonable amount of time, or trailer it to a shipping depot for no charge.

Re: FS: 87 Shelby GLHS

what happened to the paint on that thing, looks more like a regular Shelby Charger

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    what happened to the paint on that thing, looks more like a regular Shelby Charger
    Looks like a dealer wanted to move it so they 'prettied it up'. No offence intended to the original poster but....ick! Good price though....I just sent a link to a couple friends who may be interested.

No, its a real glhs. But your assumptions are correct. A dealer is to blame for the awful paint. Obviously he was a Starsky and Hutch fan. I bought it like that so I am not offended. My plans for the car were a 16v/568 to drag race, so I figured the ugly paint would probably only help the sleeper effect. Would you asume something so ugly would be fast?

Still for sale. Make offer.