Thread: cleaning out garage, lots of stuff, CHEAP!!

cleaning out garage, lots of stuff, CHEAP!!

Ok,, like the title says, I was trying to clean out my garage last weekend and realized I have a bunch of turbo dodge stuff I could use to part with.

All parts are from a 1985 Shelby Charger or from a 1985 Omni GLH

Here's a list of what I got, all parts are used unless otherwise noted:

1 Omni GLH grill,, near perfect shape

2.2L T1 engine, Ran when pulled, complete except for turbo and a few valve cover and pulley bolts. 1985 block, 782 head

A-525 5 spd, parts only

Felpro Gasket sets, NEW IN BOX; oil pan set 30422 (2.2 81-88) and Intake/Exhaust gasket 90947 (2.2, 2.5 81-95)

L body radiator in good working shape with fan/shroud/motor that works

2 sets each, oil and coolant supply lines to the turbo, T1 2.2L

Upper/Lower plastic timing belt cover, 2.2

Starter with solenoid

Gear shift linkage with good ball/socket ends, very useable

Heat shield for starter 2.2 T1

Water pump, barely used at all, with pulley

Power steering pump, works good

T1 airbox with lid and intake side hose to power module

Power Module from 85 Omni GLH T1. never have ran it

Mopar Performance Logic Module, reman in 12/1995. part # P4532325. Also I have never ran this item. It has been in a box in my garage for years

Oil pick up tube for 2.2

2 Alternator and A-C compressor mounting brackets for 2.2. One has the belt tensioner pulley/arm attached

Couple of motor mounts for L-body, one is square, one is the "bobble strut" mount I think goes on trans..

Misc T1 turbo parts

1 intake and 1 exhaust manifold for 2.2 T1 (log)

2 CV shafts in good working condition from 1985 Omni GLH, also have the "jack shaft" with a good U-joint in it

seat belts for shelby charger

1 in-dash climate control unit with cable for. From a 1985 shelby charger.

1 new brake pedal pad

a distributor cap and plugwires

1 flywheel, 2.2L T1 to A-525

clutch/pressure plate for 2.2 T1.. worn

2 differential gearsets. One is just ring gear hub with the diff gears not installed, one is complete. both from A-525 5 spd trans

1 solid lifter cam/ lifter set. might be missing a lifter or two. have no idea about this cam if its good or not

some intake/exhaust valves from 782 head

trans output brackets for both sides of an a-525, these are the pieces that bolt to the trans, and hold the axle seal

1 differential cover off an a-525

there's also a few other misc brackets that I'm not sure where they go, also, there's a bunch of bolts and other fasteners that would be good to have for anybody who messes around with these cars.

I'm sure there are a couple little tidbits I am forgetting but thats the most of it.

I'd really like to just unload everything in one shot. I don't have the time to go get boxes, get shipping quotes, and sell this stuff piece by piece..

I'll sell the entire lot of stuff for $250 obo.

This stuff would be really heavy to ship,, I don't even know where to go to ship freight.

I am located in Cedar Hill, MO 63016. I have a truck and could deliver this stuff to you or you can come pick it up.

Thanks

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

Re: cleaning out garage, lots of stuff, CHEAP!!

If you'd be willing to part with the grill alone and snap a pic, let me know.
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]

I could use the buttom part of the timing belt covers LMK thanks

I'd really like to just unload everything at once.. if I do not get any takers then I might start to part it out piece by piece.....

How about if I drop the total price to $200 from 250?

any takers??

i know you want it all at one time but... how much for the starter & solenoid shipped to 54481?

I just dont have the time right now to take it piece by piece, find a box, package it,, take it to UPS or the post office, get a shipping quote,, then bring it back home... etc.....

How about $175 for everything??

It's a steal! you get a whole motor, parts trans, and lot of good parts that are not going to be available over the counter forever.

NEW LOWER PRICE

$125 takes EVERYTHING!!