Thread: FS: Two Omni GLHs

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

FS: Two Omni GLHs

These are not my cars, but I am trying to assist a guy locally here in Salt Lake sell these. They are both GLH h.o. carb cars in running condition.

The black car is a one owner, 73000 mile car. The exterior is nearly perfect, although there is a dent on the rear passenger corner, and the front bumper has rock chips. The clear coat is just starting to go on the hatch, but thats it. Interior is amazingly clean. Just a split arm rest. This car has been storaged inside for ten years. No rust that i could see. The only thing ever done to this car is that it has a brand new carb.

The blue car has not been driven since 2000 because the cv joints were getting bad. Still starts though. Paint on the doors and quarter panels are gone, but strangely enough the hood, front fenders, roof and hatch looks really good. I couldn't see any rust underneith, but there is a small bubble on the hatch. Interior is decent. Has 150000 miles on it.

I have been trying to help him out with setting a price, but he has decided he needs $1500 for the black car, and $600 for the blue car. If you have any questions, I am more than willing to answer anything for you as best as I can. If you need more pictures, I can get some for ya. Please let me know.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Re: FS: Two Omni GLHs'

Blue car pending sale. Black car still available.

Mitsu booster

Re: FS: Two Omni GLHs

pm'd you

Mitsu booster

Re: FS: Two Omni GLHs

pm'd you