Thread: Western NY TM's at the track

turbo addict

Western NY TM's at the track

Kind of a sucky day at the track all around for most of us. I'll let the others tell their tales of woe, but my CSX only went 13.3 @ 103 on 15 PSI. I couldnt get my datalogger to work to save my life. I wasted 3 runs trying to get the automatic trigger to work on the logger. Finally, I gave up and manually triggered a log. I ripped off the 13.3 that run. I just got home to look at the log (after helping the other gazers with their brokens) and the a/f ratio was 9.5:1 across the RPM range. If my logger was working, I could have made the adjustments and maybe cracked the 12's on 15 PSI. ANyways, I need a lot more tuning and boost to get where I want to be. But 13.3 on a PIG rich 15PSI aint too bad, eh?

Hybrid booster

Re: Western NY TM's at the track

A poor day at the track beats a good day at work!

For running pig rich at only 15lbs boost, I'd say you did great. I'' look forward to hearing what it runs when you get it sorted out!
    1986 Chrysler Lebaron 2 dr. R.I.P. 2.2 T1 log intake, modified to intercool Best 1/8th 9.03@77mph / Best 1/4 14.16@93.55mph Running on E85:nod:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] '93 Spirit 2.5 TBI 5 Spd(sold), '85 Ramcharger, 360 4brl, NP435 4 Spd. The new ride; '90 Sundance 2.5 T1/5 spd. FMIC(from Ford Probe) new Mitsu; Best 1/8th 8.96@79.16 / Best 1/4 14.06@101.27

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Spraynlog View Post
    A poor day at the track beats a good day at work!
    True dat! (Unless you break.....then Id rather be at work)

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

your mph seems pretty low for a 13.3 run. i guess all that black smoke was holding you back in the second half. :P

great time for 15psi, now i gotta go find your setup...

Mitsu booster

He'd rather be at work when he has a student like myself.......... NOT. Hey, at least there were no major internal failures. KNOCK ON WOOD. Gts.