Thread: 8V Turbo Parts...

Thumbs up 8V Turbo Parts...

My plan's for my rebuild have changed slightly and these are the parts I was going to use and can't use now... I'd rather not store them cause honestly don't believe i'll ever use them so hopefully these can help someone else out. The parts are located in Oklahoma. The prices are neg. and don't include shipping. I'm open to offers/trades. I accept Postal Money Orders, Personal Checks, PayPal and of course Cash is always welcomed in my mailbox.

782 "Swirl" Head: Rebuilt and assemblied by AMS(local shop). Head was hot tanked, resurfaced, had a 5 angle valve job, new valvetrain(sprins, retainers, valves, etc.). The cam is a 88 Turbo one, It was checked and polished by AMS then installed on head. Comes with new FelPro head bolts/original washers. There's some surface rust from being stored in my building for awhile but everything is good on it! It once was completely assembled and set on the block. Red on the red is overspray when I was touching up the blocks paint. $475 OBO

TI Intake Manifold: Includes - TI Injectors, Fuel Rail, FPR, Fittings. Not pictured: 48mm Throttle Body, and injector Harness. Fuel Rail is wrapped with CoolTec as is the runners on the back end of the intake and painted flat black(used engine paint) $65 OBO

Mitsubishi TE04H Turbo: Has a 2.25" Swingvalve, Wastegate, Factory Lines. No In/Out play, normial Side/Side play is present. Also comes with exhaust manifold and like new, never had fluid in them just installed FWD-P line kit $175 OBO

Piston/Rod combo. Pistons are 2.2 standard size Federal Moguls pressed into TI rods. The pistons are new, installed, never ran. $100 OBO

A523 Transmission: Shifts good, no noises. Was in another shadow I had. $150 OBO

88 ECU(Under Hood): 2.2 TI(Blow Thru)/Manual Transmission $50 OBO

88 LM(Under Dash): 2.2 TI(Blow Thru)/Automatic Transmission $50 OBO

TURBO Valve Cover: 1piece gasket, Paint is stripped about 98% every little needs done it have it completely paint free(was going to have it coated wrinkle black but got a shelby vc instead). $30 OBO

TURBO Valve Cover: 2piece Gasket: Primered using engine paint. $20 OBO

Pics on request... Leave part and email addy. Offers will be entertained and shipping is not included.
    Thanks for looking!

Trades i'm interested in...
    Intercooler: either P body or aftermarket. Would love to also get the hoses and related parts to make it work. won't take hoses/airbox without Rad/IC setup cause it'd be pointless.
    Boost Controller: Manual preferred...
    Fuel Cutout
    Performance Cam/88 TBI: either would work
    Custom Cal programmers I could use your help as well!
    Last edited by moparfwdsleeper; 05-11-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Re: 8V Turbo Parts...

Intake is gone! As is the exhaust manifold new price for complete mitsu turbo and FWD-P SS braided lines(Has never seen oil or coolant like new) $125

Head without cam, lifters, rocker arms... 300+Shipping
    Mitsu Turbo with wastegate and 2.25", SS Braided lines(Only installed) 100+Shipping
    88 2.2/Manual ECU $35+Shipping
    88 2.2/Manual LM $25+Shipping
    Valve Cover 2piece gasket $15+Shipping
    Valve Cover 1piece gasket $20+Shipping
    Rod/Pistons New Federal Mogul Pistons on 88 TI Rods $100 Shipped
    Rod/Pistons Mahle/88 TI Rods $100 Shipped
    Another Swirl Head with valvetrain ready to go or rebuild/modify $100+Shipping

Send Me An Offer If You Don't Like The Prices...

Head without cam, lifters, rocker arms... 275+Shipping
    Mitsu Turbo with wastegate and 2.25", SS Braided lines(Only installed), and factory lines $120+Shipping
    88 2.2/Manual ECU $35+Shipping
    88 2.2/Manual LM $25+Shipping
    Valve Cover 2piece gasket $15+Shipping
    Valve Cover 1piece gasket $20+Shipping
    Rod/Pistons New Federal Mogul Pistons on 88 TI Rods $100 Shipped
    Rod/Pistons Mahle/88 TI Rods $100 Shipped
    Another Swirl Head with valvetrain $75+Shipping
    A568/A523 Shifter Assembly with Fidanza Short Throw $50+Shipping

Garrett booster

Did you already sell the trans? If not, I'm interested in that and the shifter. I do have a question though. If you know, is it better to get a 523 or a 568?

trans is sold... shifter is still available with only interest and shipping quotes asked for so as far as I know nothing solid pending on it. the 568 is better then the 523(i think thats the order). if your going 523 though look for 3.50FD not the 3.77FD.

This sales ad has ran its course please refer to my new one Forum Sale => There are alot more parts listed thanks