Thread: 1989 Dodge Shadow ES For Sale..

Mitsu booster

1989 Dodge Shadow ES For Sale..

1989 Shadow ES 4 door. 2.5 NON-TURBO engine, 5spd manual transmission. PERFECT parts car. Interior in great shape (non-smoker). Runs excellent, drives great (needs gas tank and power steering rack for sure). Mileage is high but was almost all highway miles (348,000+ KM). Comes with an Avital alarm system (with auto locking doors) and two remotes. The car is located just north of Belleville, Ontario (1.5 hrs from Toronto). Underneath is rusty so that's why I think it would be best for parts. I loved this car. Been the best car I ever owned and am sad to see it go. $500 obo.. OPEN TO OFFERS. No trades please. Pics available below..

I am being told by some that the 4 door ES is fairly rare. Surely someone needs a whole parts car.. Comes with some spare body parts from a plain Shadow (front grill assembly (white), mirrors, etc...)

Shadow - Front
    Shadow - Back
    Shadow - Inside
    Shadow - Inside 2

Hybrid booster

Re: 1989 Dodge Shadow ES For Sale..

Bump for nice interior....

Beauty of a parts car

turbo addict

4 door side skirts are hard to find.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Mitsu booster

Thanks 90Dodgevnt..

I only hope the 03 Dodge SX 2.0 Sport I bought in it's place can be half as good of a car to me..

Thanks Raccoon for passing this link along to this site. It's a really well put together site!!!

Mitsu booster

I would really like to sell this car ASAP.. Price is negotiable..

Mitsu booster

Still for sale.. $400 obo??

turbo addict

someone buy it! part the skidskirts wheels and interior. you'll have a hard time finding 87-89 ES 4 door skirts ever again.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Mitsu booster

OK guys and girls..

I am REALLY HOPING I can appeal to someone here who wants this car.. I have a guy interested in it for $300 (which I told him I would take if he shows up with the money but so far he can't tell me when that will be) but he wants to turn it into a stock car.. Which means all these parts are done for and will be scrapped.. I DONT WANT THAT but the car has to go.. ANYONE?????? I want a fellow Mopar guy to have these parts but it's down to the end..

Mitsu booster

PRICE NOW SET TO $300 FIRM! Power steering rack appears to be locked up with wheels straight.. Will likely need to be towed unless you can free it up (I haven't been down to where the car is to try myself).. The guy above for $300 was just a tire kicker and he never responded even though he wanted me to hold the car for him for a month (I wouldn't and yet still never heard back from him at the end of last month)..

part it out i want some parts

Mitsu booster

Hey moparfwdsleeper..

That's my next step. I won't go any lower on the price so if no takers by the next few weeks, I will start parting it out (I say a few weeks as that will be the next time I am down near where the car is parked) .. I'll come back and post here if that happens and you can then send me a list of what you need.. Thanks for your interest!

If we was closer and I had the extra spending money I would take her from you. Ill try to keep an eye on your thread. good luck with the sale. -Clayton