Thread: Desperately needed seat belts for 1985 Dodge Charger

Desperately needed seat belts for 1985 Dodge Charger

I need the entire front seat belt assembly for a 1985 and up Dodge Charger. Not sure what differences there are within the years they made these, but Any seat belt assembly that will fit this car would be greatly appreciated. I don't need any of the plastic coverings or the plastic piece that mounts to the seat.

The belt color is grey. If they came in different shades, dark grey would be preferred, but the original is light grey. I really need the driver's side, but a pair would be fine.

Thanks,

minigts
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

Re: Desperately needed seat belts for 1985 Dodge Charger

I think I have a set in the dark gray for the front seats. I will check on saturday and let you know.

Re: Desperately needed seat belts for 1985 Dodge Charger

Man I would really appreciate it. Wasn't sure if they came in dark gray, but good to hear.

Thanks again,

Jon
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]