Thread: Want to trade?

Want to trade?

I have a 1999 Dodge neon RT White with blue factory stripes.

Here is from my other post :

I am currently looking at buying a new car, and I would rather have my neon go to someone who would care for it.

It is a 1999 Neon RT Coupe white with blue factory stripes. I bought the car as the second owner when it had 15K miles on it. It currently has 156K miles. I have changed the oil religiously every 3000 miles with mobil 1 5W30. The tranny went at 150K miles and was replaced with a 2001 RT transmission and new PT cruiser clutch and TOB. Spark plugs are changed every 3000-6000 miles because I am obsessive, and they are cheap. The car has koni adjustable struts, a rear 22mm Mopar perf sway bar,Iceman cold air intake, a filled front motor mount, solid rear bobble strut, and MPX Underdrive pulley. The car comes with NS1 Mopar performance X high rate autocross springs, and yes, the car was autocrossed about 4 seasons. I won DSP one of those years and always did very well. The car has the driver side a pillar pod with

Autometer a/F and oil pressure. The AC condenser was replaced this past summer and recharged to be ice cold. HG was replaced at 60K miles.

Bad items: About 1 month after buying the car the hood was hit with a 4X4 piece of wood coming off a trailer truck. The hood was replaced with a mopar hood, and is the only thing with any real rust on the car and it is minor. The rear bumper paint is crazed from where I backed into a minivan (pontiac) at 5 mph. The pass side looks like it was repainted before I purchased the car. The paint on that side still shines, but dulls easily. The belts squeel when you turn on the AC and need replaced.

I would suggest the following maintenance be performed for ultimate reliability: New belts, new timing belt water pump, replace fuel filter

I recently got 38-40 mpg on a trip to new york, and would not hesitate to drive this car any distance.

The "Fair" KBB private party value is $2200 and I really think the car is more like good at $2700

If you want it and are serious. $2200 takes it home.

Why am I selling? Well, I bought a bigger 4 door sedan for my wife son, and I found a good deal.

That thread is here: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...highlight=neon

And you can see some comments on it. I may be interested in a turbododge of similar quality. I love 90+ daytonas. Shelby lancers, and numbered cars.

Anyone interested?

~~Heath

Re: Want to trade?

E-mail sent.

Bill

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

i find this funny, as i am considering trading my white 99 neon r/t for a different car... like a turbo dodge! good luck in your search

wanna trade white r/ts? lol!

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeshadowchik View Post
    i find this funny, as i am considering trading my white 99 neon r/t for a different car... like a turbo dodge! good luck in your search

wanna trade white r/ts? lol!
    Is it a 4 door? I always wanted a 4 door

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

no, it's a 2door. i've notived the 4dr r/ts are pretty hard to find.

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

BUMParoonie

25' Venture sailboat with accomodations for 6???? Last time the mileage was checked, about 6,000 mpg!

i have a 89 shadow es. 2.5 with a few things done to it.lots of new parts and a fresh tranny.also a new nice kenwood cd player.pm if interested

Garrett booster

Wanna swap neons? 96 Base 5spd needs a clutch

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardracing View Post
    Wanna swap neons? 96 Base 5spd needs a clutch
    Ummmmm No. But thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner View Post
    25' Venture sailboat with accomodations for 6???? Last time the mileage was checked, about 6,000 mpg!
    Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by 89pbody View Post
    i have a 89 shadow es. 2.5 with a few things done to it.lots of new parts and a fresh tranny.also a new nice kenwood cd player.pm if interested
    Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. The shadows were never my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by TurbododgePirate View Post
    Pics?
    I was joking. The last thing I need is another car, but here is a pic. It needs a set of new sails for $1,000. Not bad for $250 at a police auction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0140.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	310.4 KB 
ID:	4011