Thread: 1989 LeBaron GTS For Parts

Mitsu booster

1989 LeBaron GTS For Parts

I've got a 1989 LeBaron GTS I was planning on building, but ran short on fundage due to having too many projects. Currently the head is off as I was inteding to replace head gasket and turbo (it's shot), otherwise the car is whole. The motor and trans have approx 80k on them and the car ran fine before I removed the head. The trans shifts smooth, it's an automatic. The car is blue with normal dodge re-entry burn (paint peel), with a matching blue interior which is mint. I'm the second owner and the car was well taken care of. The previous owner sold it to me because he was in a slight accident which dented the passenger fender and wrecked the headlight assembly and front bumper. Otherwise, the hood, drivers fender, doors, quarters, hatch, rear bumper, and tailights are fine. I'm looking to either sell the car as a whole which does include a title for it, or part it out if someone is interested in anything. Make me an offer on the whole thing or let me know what you need off it and I'll shoot you a price. It's a 2.5 T1 common block and had the mitsu turbo. I'm in Pemberton, New Jersey. E-mail me or give me a call at 609-220-2435. Thanks.

-Jason-

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Re: 1989 LeBaron GTS For Parts

Do you happen to have any pictures you could post up?
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Mitsu booster

not yet but I will get some this week, it's in my garage in the next town over.... I'll try to get them up here tomorrow night.

Hybrid booster

need a password to see the pics

Mitsu booster

picture links fixed.... thanks for the interest guys.

Mitsu booster

Car still available, I'll part it out or sell it whole, pretty damn cheap too. I need space in the garage so it's going to the junkyard soon, let me know guys.

Post a GOOD pic of front door panels. I need to see the real color. Mine are wasted at the top because of sun.