Thread: T2 Engine harness (maybe interior too)

T2 Engine harness (maybe interior too)

I'm looking for a T2 engine harness for SMEC. (not the SMEC itself)
    If the interior harness is available too, I'm interested.
    Car will have digital dash and ATC.

(buyer is in Canada btw)
    Ean Orsel - 1987 Chrysler LeBaron coupe (The Blue Baron) 1987 Chrysler LeBaron coupe (The Silver Cloud) 2002 Chrysler Neon LX (Lex) "It has the turning circle of the moon." -Jeremy Clarkson

Re: T2 Engine harness (maybe interior too)

We have two 89 SMEC t1 engine bay wiring harnesses, one for a turbo Caravan and the other for a Daytona, if that'll help you out at all?

I welcome any info and offers.
    But since posting this, I'm considering grafting in the circuits I need from other sources. After all, any splices I make are covered in hockey tape right?

If anyone is curious, I had the crazy notion to convert from fuse links to a fuse box. The end result isn't what I imagined, and I want to go back.
    Ean Orsel - 1987 Chrysler LeBaron coupe (The Blue Baron) 1987 Chrysler LeBaron coupe (The Silver Cloud) 2002 Chrysler Neon LX (Lex) "It has the turning circle of the moon." -Jeremy Clarkson

turbo addict

Curious why you weren't happy with the fuse box.

My first attempt was a custom made box.
    Looked good, but wasn't sturdy looking. Connections could have come loose from regular driving vibration.
    Second attempt was going to be with proper fuse holders. But now that it *works*, it's not looking good.

Add to all this, there really isn't a direct comparison between fuse ratings and fuse link ratings. So that was somewhat a guess.

So in the end, I decided that's a spot I should leave be. And stick with the fuse links.