Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ton of parts for sale!!!

Re: Ton of parts for sale!!!

I have updated the web site so everyting sold should either say so or has been deleted. I am open to offers and bulk deals, I am in the process of trying to buy a house so I need to clear out what I don't want to take with me to the new place + anything I can sell to make a little $$$ will help!
    Thanks, Seth

Need some dough for other projects and, I would like to down size and get rid of things I don't need! http://turboparts.itgo.com/index.html
    Check it out and use the links on the left. Let me know if you would like something! Best if you e-mail me @ seth@gfire.us and please inlude part #'s.
    Thanks, Seth

Just sold, Chrome oil Filter, Last MP Clutch/Flywheel bots kit and 1 cam splash shield!
    Pleantly left and just updtated the site so it should be fairly accurate!

turbo addict

how much for
    T2 exhaust manifold

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmesich View Post
    how much for
    T2 exhaust manifold
    I am opened to a reasonable offer seth@gfire.us, just take in mind that I did sandblast the whole thing and then spray paint it with high temp exhaust manifold paint, and then proceeded to never use it as I fairly quickly got out of SOHC turbo’s after the work. + shipping and paypal fee.

turbo addict

will the high temp paint burn off or will it last
    what where they like from factory
    cause mine is all rusty

will the high temp paint burn off or will it last
    what where they like from factory
    cause mine is all rusty
    I think it should last farirly well. I want to say I put it on a turbo exhaust part and it is coming off a little but I didn't sand blast prepair it. I beleive the stock ones didn't come with any coating, but I am not 100% sure. Most are rusty as was this one prior to the sandblasting.
    Seth

Many of parts still for sale like
    1-4494001 ANTEN PKG POWER(ment for j bodies, but you might be able to use to add a power antenna to 87+ cars(won't work with A bodies(tried)) Kit comes with wiring, relay, antenna cable and power antenna-complete kit that is NS1 $110 shipped lower 48

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by navyboy65 View Post
    I am opened to a reasonable offer seth@gfire.us, just take in mind that I did sandblast the whole thing and then spray paint it with high temp exhaust manifold paint, and then proceeded to never use it as I fairly quickly got out of SOHC turbo’s after the work. + shipping and paypal fee.
    i really don't want to give you way to low of an offer
    and I'm not sure how to price it

i really don't want to give you way to low of an offer
    and I'm not sure how to price it
    Just sent you a PM!

Mitsu booster

hey i was wanting to let you know when i went on you web site my anti virus said you have 1 pending threat check it out my anti virus kaspersky internet security thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 85shelbyman View Post
    hey i was wanting to let you know when i went on you web site my anti virus said you have 1 pending threat check it out my anti virus kaspersky internet security thanks
    I have been on the site many times as have many others and your the first to say they have had a problem that I can remember. It's not like I am doing it, the site is free, and I know it is loaded with ads and pop ups. I'm not going to get in to it with you. Sorry you had a problem, but it is out of my control.

Bump!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345