Thread: FS: A-555 *Free West Coast Delivery*

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

FS: A-555 *Free West Coast Delivery*

Came off a running driving car so I know it worked well. I am driving to LA through Vegas at the end of the month in a truck so I can drag it along and you can meet me anywhere along the way.

Asking $200

$50 extra if you want G-Body shifter and cables.

Hybrid booster

Re: FS: A-555 *Free West Coast Delivery*

Can I interest you in shipping it if I cover fees?

Possibly. I would have to build a box for it though. Where are you located?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo224 View Post
    Came off a running driving car so I know it worked well. I am driving to LA through Vegas at the end of the month in a truck so I can drag it along and you can meet me anywhere along the way.

Asking $200

$50 extra if you want G-Body shifter and cables.
    Oh yeah, whatcha coming to town for? Does it have something to do with the number 907 ?

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Oh yeah, whatcha coming to town for? Does it have something to do with the number 907 ?
    You're a quick one! That has a LOT to do with it! Also Mopars at the Strip. Yes, #907 will be used for my 16V project. I just hope I can do it for with out cutting anything up. Thats why I was really hoping you would bring out your rampage so I could get a good look at a 16V L-Body.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo224 View Post
    You're a quick one! That has a LOT to do with it! Also Mopars at the Strip. Yes, #907 will be used for my 16V project. I just hope I can do it for with out cutting anything up. Thats why I was really hoping you would bring out your rampage so I could get a good look at a 16V L-Body.
    I have been trying to help Bob get that car into some willing TD hands for a while, timing is wrong for local guys right now, and I DON'T need another project car. Good thing that guy pulled the plug on that Cal Look 'Page deal

As for MATS I gotta work in Texas that weekend, if you call giving lectures all day and drinking and eating all night till we burst working I am actually doing the head gasket, adjustable gears and ancillaries on the Rampage right now so I'd be willing to put up some pics if you didn't get too critical on them again I kind of have a long memory when someone takes a little dig on a project of mine, you did say nice things about the S so it's about even...

I still believe for a TIII conversion into an L body its best just to completely cut away the upper and lower core suports, then make up your own-where you want them. Lower needs to be beefy to handle the lower motor mount but the upper just 'hangs' the Rad/IC assy and provides a bit of stiffness for the front quarters. I think mine is 5/8ths Cromolly. Probably weighs less than two pounds and is 2" or so forward of the original sheet metal piece and easily as stiff.

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Did I take a dig on one of your projects? I really hope not becaue I didn't mean to. The only car of yours I have seen is the GLHS, and that car makes me drool. Sorry if I did bash something of yours. I am pretty quick to get critical of people that do poor quality work on these cars. I think the lack of time spent on doing quality work on these cars is the single reason that they never became popular. Not enough really nice cars out there to draw people into the hobby. By the look of your GLHS, I could never say you dont do good work.

Anyways, I would love any and all pictures of your rampage. It really helps me to see how things work instead of just picturing things in my head. I like your idea of a custom core support. I dont think I want to cut up a numbered car too much, so I am hopping I can make everything fit without getting out the sawall!

Hybrid booster

I'm in Lakewood, Ohio 44107.