Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T3 shirts ???

Re: T3 shirts ???

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    I think this falls under the adage "it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission" The worst thing likely to happen, if anything at all, is they would receive a stern letter from some lawyer asking them to "cease and desist". Meaning you better stop that or we're gonna get mad! Been down this road before!

Mike
    Yeah true. I'm always gun shy about doing things that I have to ask forgiveness for. :\ My wife isn't too hot on it, but I guess I could make some, give them away and maybe, JUST maybe some money will all of a sudden appear in my front seat or something...

Although there isn't ANYTHING on the badge that is Mopar, the badge itself is trademarked, I can only imagine. I mean IROC I'm sure is, but that's not Dodge and twin cam turbo, I mean there have been a few cars that have twin cam turbos. The only thing on the cars is the Spirit R/T and the R/T on the other one. We'll see what happens.

But any thoughts on slogans or catch phrases to put on the back of the shirt? Still not 100% sure they will be done, but I'm about finished with the logos as far as what things will look like, assuming they are done.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

I'd Like to see the TIII engine on the shirt! But I'm in for 1 of what ever gets made(I'll need a Medium)!
    Seth

Hybrid booster

shirts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123