Thread: Customer's Ride

Hybrid booster

Re: Customer's Ride

Yeah, don't quit the day job...(c'mon someone has to say it!!)

That's a bad a$$ ride right there! I say to heck with the ride in it! Go for a drive!!

Customer's Ride

Actually, it was a customer's Dad's ride who stopped by the shop to pick up some parts today. At first we didn't think we could find a place to fit the aluminum flywheel and adjustable cam sprocket but managed to squeeze them in the trunk up front. My mechanic's kids just HAD to get a photo behind the wheel. Next time he stops by I will have to make sure I get a ride I'll also have to remember to back up to get a better shot of the WHOLE car. LOL!

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burnt Orange.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	3651  
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Good thing you aren't a photographer! HA Sweet ride!
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Okay, I deserve it. I was actually more concerned about getting a good shot of the kids in the car so they could show their friends at school tomorrow. Never thought about getting a good photo of the whole car. That burnt orange color just GLOWS in the AZ sun and you couldn't see their faces from further back.

$200k each Hmmm, maybe TU needs to think about expanding our market a little. You know if we also started catering to the Lamborghini community it would off set TD costs and we could drop our prices even further for the TD community Whaddya think?? It's not like we added Hondas or anything. It's just another niche' market, right?

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Okay, I deserve it. I was actually more concerned about getting a good shot of the kids in the car so they could show their friends at school tomorrow. Never thought about getting a good photo of the whole car. That burnt orange color just GLOWS in the AZ sun and you couldn't see their faces from further back.

$200k each Hmmm, maybe TU needs to think about expanding our market a little. You know if we also started catering to the Lamborghini community it would off set TD costs and we could drop our prices even further for the TD community Whaddya think?? It's not like we added Hondas or anything. It's just another niche' market, right?

Chris-TU
    You'd have to muscle out Heffner Performance from Sarasota, FL with their twin turbo setups for them! Pretty wicked rides, not to mention they have the turbo dodge market behind them too... you know, those 8.0+ L turbo Dodge's that have 6 more cylinders than most of our cars.