Thread: Order question.

Garrett booster

Order question.

Chris, please check PMs, sent one a few days ago. The order I have is still pending on the site from 8 days ago, although I know sometimes they aren't updated immediately. I'd like to know if my stuff is on the way, its getting spring, I have a week off coming up shortly and need my stuff to play with. Running out of stuff I can do without the new batch of goodies.

Re: Order question.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    Chris, please check PMs, sent one a few days ago. The order I have is still pending on the site from 8 days ago, although I know sometimes they aren't updated immediately. I'd like to know if my stuff is on the way, its getting spring, I have a week off coming up shortly and need my stuff to play with. Running out of stuff I can do without the new batch of goodies.
    Hi Mike,

I apologize for not responding to your PMs. We've been focusing on shipping orders out lately so I haven't been online as much. We were waiting on your Wiseco pistons which just arrived on Friday. The order should go out this afternoon and I will follow up with tracking numbers.

We appreciate your patience and support!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----