Thread: 1986 Shelby Charger

Garrett booster

1986 Shelby Charger

1986 Shelby Charger with all stock 2.2 T-1, 5 speed, sunroof car. It is blue and silver and it is not in perfect shape cosmetically, but I have seen way-way worse. Seats are average, not ripped up, there is some rust, body and paint I will give it a 6.5 out of a 10. Stereo was just recently stolen and the dash trim around it is missing. Lots of new stuff, engine runs great and was just detailed with a painted valve cover. There is a vauum leak causing it to overboost, but we never drove it hard enogh to get to that point, so I never worried about at this stage. This car is one of my sons daily drivers......he wants a mustang V-6 to fix up and a procharger to install on it, so its got to go for room for that project. I paid $2500 for it last year from Clocktowersniper, I have a complete 2.2 VNT engine I will let go with it (minus turbo), plus the original wheels, and some door handles, computer, grant GT steering wheel (you will need adapter) and other items. Right now it has a set of silver 15 inch prolines on it with decent tires.

$2500 negoitable, reply here on send me your phone # if you are intersted in a PM. My e-mail is robinlancaster@msn.com

A trade on a 3.8L V-6 Mustang in decent shape 1994 and up can be considered as well, we can discuss this if you are interested.