Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: FWD Performance Team Members

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Vendor

WANTED: FWD Performance Team Members

The NHRA Sport Compact season is quickly approaching. Our first event is on March 31, 2007 at Moroso Motorsports Park in Jupiter, Florida. We are working hard to ready the car for this event. We’ve made some small changes to the car that have amounted to some real torque and HP gains; so much for stock axles going forward. We’ve reconfigured the fuel system and added some delivery capacity that netted us a comfortable margin throughout an entire run. That said, we have a lot of miles to log, repairs throughout the season, entry fees, maintenance and any number of other expenses required to have a successful season. Finishing third in our debut year was quite an accomplishment against multi-million dollar competitors. This is your opportunity to help improve on that effort. We are inviting you to join the team with a fifty dollar sponsorship. For that we will place your name on the hauler as a 2007 FWD Performance Team Member and you will get a 5% discount on all your purchases from FWD Performance for the term of the 2007 season. If you would like to be a part of this winning team please make payment to TeamFwdperformance@fwdperformance.com via PayPal. Another option is to purchase the sponsorship from our online store and start getting that 5% discount now! You may sponsor as much as you like but 5% is the maximum discount. http://fwdperformance.com/store/Prod...ProductID=1006
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]

Hybrid booster

Re: WANTED: FWD Performance Team Members

Count me in

I'm in need of another Quaife so a 5% discount is a no brainer.

Steve

PS: Paypal sent.

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

I would like to be a supporter! I see in other threads the mention of NOPI, is he doing both(NHRA and NOPI)? I still plan on lending a hand whenever he is in the area. Had a great time last year meeting up with him.
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

I will talk to you offline.
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt View Post
    I would like to be a supporter! I see in other threads the mention of NOPI, is he doing both(NHRA and NOPI)? I still plan on lending a hand whenever he is in the area. Had a great time last year meeting up with him.
    NO, we are not dedicating any time or money for NOPI. We might make an event if it's convenient/local but otherwise its strictly NHRA. He will have a dedicated Crew Chief but we are always happy and grateful for everyone's support.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]

I will try to post this once more, I tried to do this at work and something happened that it did not go through. I will donate $50.00 to the cause on 3-9-06. But I will also add ANOTHER $50.00 to it once Stephane breaks the
    7 second barrier in ET down the 1/4 mile and he makes me a photo copy of it and signs and dates it.

Go Get Team !!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    Chuck Green

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

You might be suprised what those little vynl decals cost
    If you are interested, PM me on this. My machinists wife runs a vinyl business and I might be able to work out a deal on bulk stickers.

Welcome aboard race fans and supporters. Your response in such a short time since the invitation has been great! We hope to see you at the tracks. It's going to be a lot of fun putting the big dogs on the trailer with a Shelby Dodge and you can say you helped. Several of you have figured out that getting that discount pays for the sponsorship pretty quick. Some others will get “* Above and Beyond Status” for each fifty dollars after the first.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

How about I work that 50.00 off just being a part of the pit crew

OK guys, if your looking at spending a few bucks on your Turbo Dodge before Spring springs, no better time then the present to get your 5% discount and become a team member. Remember, that's 5% for the whole race season, not just a one time deal. Do the math, it pays for itself pretty quick.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

How long are you guys accepting this sponsorship deal for? I will contribute to your efforts (and contribute to this site) when possible. I need to get back to Ohio to do some banking first, but Im stuck in Canada with every state between here and there having a severe weather warning of some sort

Quote Originally Posted by TonaChris View Post
    How long are you guys accepting this sponsorship deal for? I will contribute to your efforts (and contribute to this site) when possible. I need to get back to Ohio to do some banking first, but Im stuck in Canada with every state between here and there having a severe weather warning of some sort
    The invitation is good for the entire 2007 NHRA Sport Compact season. Obviously the sooner you get in the sooner you reap the benefits. You can paypal your sponsorship to teamfwdperformance@fwdperformance.com or go to our on-line store and purchase it while getting your 5% discount on any other product you buy. This invitation is not affiliated with Turbo-Mopar.com but I can probably speak for them when I say they appreciate your support.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

According to this http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12987 there was race on Saturday...

So what was Stephanes 1/4m time? Did he already break his own record??

I'm sure all of us (especially the contributing members) are dying to hear results from the race this past weekend!

go stephane go

Hi Andreas
    Besides receiving a 5% discount on purchases throughout the race season, one of the benefits of being a 2007 FWD Performance Team Member is being put on a mailing list for race information and updates. We'll do our best to provide the most up to date information possible;in some cases real-time. As we've done over the last several years, Team FWD Performance includes support for a number of Turbo Mopars in various venues throughout the year. Unfortunetly, it looks like our sponsorship package won't support making it to every NHRA event. This was a tough one to miss considering only three cars showed for the first race. Last year we heard some grumblings from the drivers about the track condition. In addition to a pretty spectacular crash, there were a lot of close calls. This could explain why so few competitotrs showed. Besides a small racing budget, our biggest issue is that our NHRA driver is still stuck in Canada. Seems some new laws that came into effect mid January 07 mean some more red tape we hadn't counted on despite having an approved VISA. We are really at the mercy of the process now and its proving to be quite irritating. What's funny (NOT) is that it seems that if he were coming from Mexico, it wouldn't be an issue. Thanks for your interest and the bump on BOTH forums. If we have anything we'd like to share on the forum, rest assured we will. If your interested in becoming a contributor I'm sure you already know how to sign up.

Wow, that's awful. Any idea when he might be able to make it over to start pushing the envelope some more? I really hope he's able to make it to enough races to be competetive in points.

the first set of names should be ready to put on the trailer late this week. I recieved the first list from James this afternoon, and will be running the names in the next day or so, then shipping them out Priority to FWD to install on the trailer (unless i can get cindy/james to fly me down there to install them too!)

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

If Frenchy can't make it, buy me a plane ticket and I'll pilot that rocket

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

just watched the fwd car on nopi tv........(speedvision)....

please make it faster........7.99999999 will do.....

saying thanks to fwdperformance ......and have just ordered slicks through fwdperformance....yup could have bought them elsewhere.....but i love supporting FWDPERFORMANCE.

thanks again

deuce

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Hey James just wondering how Stephane's visa is going? I want to see him race again this year It was exciting seeing him at e-town and atco last year.
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt View Post
    Hey James just wondering how Stephane's visa is going? I want to see him race again this year It was exciting seeing him at e-town and atco last year.
    The Visa is approved. A new requirement in Jan. 2007 requires a background check for a non-immigrant worker from Canada...I understand this is not required if your from Mexico

So while USCIS / Homeland Security has issued an approval for the VISA, Customs won't let him through the port of entry without the completed background check from the RCMP. We learned this when he attempted to cross and was held, interrogated and almost arrested. We call them every day. We don't have an inside track so he and all of us are at the mercy of the process. I understand and to a degree appreciate the increased scrutiny, but come on...this is ridiculous.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast