Thread: FS: GLH GFX, 6.5" Crabs, 15" Pumpers, '86 GLHS Wheels, Transmissions and more

FS: GLH GFX, 6.5" Crabs, 15" Pumpers, '86 GLHS Wheels, Transmissions and more

Please, email only to Mopartek@aol.com

Hi all,
    I have some items that are looking for a new home. Everything is located in Enfield, CT. and shipping is not included unless stated.

I'll start with the small stuff first and then the transmissions.

2 sets of GLH Turbo ground effects. Both have the side skirt brackets and are in good condition but one has two small scuff holes in the front facia. $100.00 for one set and $75.00 for the other.

15x6.5 Crab wheels. One pair just wheels the other has a set of fair tires, 222/50/15, $25.00 for the wheels and $50.00 for the wheels and tires. Some center caps missing and some staines and such.

15" silver pumpers with a set of 195/60/15 Cooper cobras. one pair has 70% tread left and the other about 45%. Came off my Son's Shadow and are a nice set of wheels. $100.00

1986 GLHS wheels. I have a set of 4 wheels, fair finish condition but great to refinish. $550.00. I also have three single wheels in the same condition, $140.00 ea. Yes, these are the correct '86 wheels that are marked "Shelby"

''88 TII Turbo. Little shaft play but no signs of oil or smoke, $old

'88 TII G body SMEC number 5233246. Removed from a working car. $old

'87 TII Short block $old

1991 R/T 568, large spline input shaft, 3.85 FD ratio. Brand new Chrysler 1st thru 5th gears, yes you have read correctly, brand new NS1 1st thru 5th speed gears. New 5th gear syncro assembly. I have selected the nicest 1/2 and 3/4 syncro assemblies I could find and assembled this transmission using a good used input shaft and intermediate shaft along with a good 5th gear used on the input shaft. Also included is a Future Auto Block & clutch posi unit and a drain plug is installed. The only way to find a nicer transmission would be to find a brand new one. $1500.00

413 Automatic transmission. This time I offering an automatic transmission for those that have asked in the past. 5 clutch front, 4 clutch rear clutch packs, 3.4 KD lever ratio, 3.02 overall gear ratio, this is the stock turbo car transmission ratio for automatics.

This transmission also contains a Turbo Action RMVB, case is drilled for external line pressure adjustment. Also included in this transmission a Block style posi unit. This is one made by Pat at Future Auto and had HD springs and tested at 80 lbs breakaway on the bench, these are no Quaife or OBX but better than nothing. HD Torque convertor that's good to 350 HP. Transmission and convertor will ship separately $1400.00

520/555 Race/Street transmission. 555 1st thru 5th gears & input shaft. 3.50 FD intermediate shaft and ring gear from a 520 with a stock differential and diff pin retainers.

This race proved street crash box has had modifications to the gears and brass rings. Every other tooth was removed from the 1st thru 4th speed gears and the brass rings to allow full throttle, to the floor power shifting. This transmission setup was race proven with over 100 passes in a 12 sec. Shadow.

If your looking for something that shifts like no other here, is your transmission. You can have it with a welded diff for no extra charge for your race only application or add the OBX or keep a stock open diff for a street strip car. $1000.00

523/568. '91 Large spline gears set, 3.50 FD ratio. Stock open diff but can be upgraded to a Quaife or OBX. Rebuilt with new bearings, seals, shift fork pads and brass as needed. $900.00

Cliff Ramsdell
    '86 GLHS 210 Shelby Roll cage and Posi unit.
    http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html
    www.Mopartek.com
    Last edited by Cliff Ramsdell; 02-21-2007 at 06:59 AM.

Re: FS: GLH GFX, 6.5" Crabs, 15" Pumpers, '86 GLHS Wheels, Transmissions and more

You have mail.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Re: FS: GLH GFX, 6.5" Crabs, 15" Pumpers, '86 GLHS Wheels, Transmissions and more

PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    PM Sent
    Please, email only to Mopartek@aol.com