Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SDAC-Indy Chapter Thread

turbo addict

Re: SDAC-Indy Chapter Thread

Wished I could of made it out. I was helping a fellow TDer and am in the process of getting my ride travel worthy. Wish me luck .
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

Hi. Hey I was just wondering what the status of having a chapter in Indiana was. I have some time to develop a chapter website which could be the first step in getting this thing going. Let me know what your thoughts are.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

There are lots of good guys in Indiana, just need to find a place to meet once a month... Fleck would suggest Kokomo?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tps25pentium View Post
    Hi. Hey I was just wondering what the status of having a chapter in Indiana was. I have some time to develop a chapter website which could be the first step in getting this thing going. Let me know what your thoughts are.
    Good to see you bringing this thread back up Hank. if you guys need any help from the Chicagoland club just let JT or myself know.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

turbo addict

I'm in...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    I'm in...
    Me too!! We can have it at my house...Wagon project..
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Im in. I would love to help out...... but it seems every time anyone tries, no one shows up!

and Im up for a wagon gang bang!!!
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

turbo addict

hey i have projects too ya know..... anyways I'm in.

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

maybe thats what we need to do! have multiple project parties! Sounds like fun!
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    maybe thats what we need to do! have multiple project parties! Sounds like fun!
    Let's do it... all walk and no talk makes Jack a dull boy...

Everybody figure a project per outing. The "benefactor"(car owner of the 'project') will supply all the needed food, drinks, etc in exchange for the mechanical assistance...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    Let's do it... all walk and no talk makes Jack a dull boy...

Everybody figure a project per outing. The "benefactor"(car owner of the 'project') will supply all the needed food, drinks, etc in exchange for the mechanical assistance...
    Sounds like a fair deal... help compensated with beverages and food to promote social gathering... hard combo to beat right there fellas

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

I have a refrigerator in my barn too... Nate knows I buy adult beverages as well. I'm game anytime. I have a kick --- grill too.
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

turbo addict

My wife gave the approval to have a get together here. Did I mention there is heat in the barn too. Everyone decide what day to do it and what car to work on and we can do it here. There will be plenty of food and beverages
    By the way I live close to Jamestown, which is about 25 minutes west of Indianapolis, so some of the eastern Illinois people would be fairly close too.

Since Indy is in the Playoffs, maybe get together for a Playoff game? just to chill and hang out? Too damn cold to wrench this time of year anyways! Just a thought!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by bradp View Post
    My wife gave the approval to have a get together here. Did I mention there is heat in the barn too. Everyone decide what day to do it and what car to work on and we can do it here. There will be plenty of food and beverages
    By the way I live close to Jamestown, which is about 25 minutes west of Indianapolis, so some of the eastern Illinois people would be fairly close too.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Since Indy is in the Playoffs, maybe get together for a Playoff game? just to chill and hang out? Too damn cold to wrench this time of year anyways! Just a thought!
    Lets do it... Ummm... now to choose the date and game(s)...

Garrett booster

I've got a big screen at my place w/ a DVR for those great instant replays. . . . More than welcome to come hang out here guys!

Bad Mother Flecker Turbo Mopar Staff fleckster's Avatar

I have a 55" big screen, DVR, HD, and multiple projects cars if we would actually want to turn wrenchs...We could strip the IROC R/T, swap the trans in the 'vert, etc.

John M. Fleck

'83 Dodge Rampage 2.2 w/ 2.5L Turbo 14.79@94
    '87 Shelby Lancer #213 14.99@94
    '89 Chrysler LeBaron GT Turbo 'vert 15.88@92
    '92 Dodge Spirit R/T 13.50@104 ; 13.34@102 on slicks
    '98 Dodge Neon R/T 15.66@89
    '03 Dodge SRT-4 13.91@98

turbo addict

Ha... the "outpouring" and "bidding" begins...

turbo addict

Ok, I'll get this started my house either Saturday January 12th or Sunday the 13th. Burgers, Beer brats, dogs and drinks of all kind. Let me know what day would work best and we'll go from there. My cell is 765-894-1922 and email is quality1stconstruction@yahoo.com

turbo addict

I'm good for either one of these days. I will make a few calls and see what we can do to get this off the ground. Everybody on here "says" they want to do this, so....

Let's see who's "all talk and no walk..." Call Brad or "post up" what you can do and if there is a better time that works.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast