Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: SDAC-Indy Chapter Thread

Re: SDAC-Indy Chapter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Omniboy View Post
    ---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Sorry I could not resist...same password as what Brian had several years ago!

Gee thanks,buddy.

Mitsu booster

Im in, I'd love to join, i have an 84 Shelby Charger, thats about to be 318 powered. lemme know if i can join, i live in muncie and would love to make some new friends that love cars as i do.

turbo addict

Welcome! I live in new castle have tons of charger parts if you need anything. Need any help with the project give me a call 765-465-1202 names wes.
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

Garrett booster
    Sweet, im in hartford city and come thru on the way to new castle frequently.

And wes get with me on the starter, you seem to have fell off the face of the earth lol.

turbo addict

All I have are the normal starters no more smaller ones at the moment
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

Garrett booster
    Ok thanks fir checkin

turbo addict

Mitsu booster

I'm here finally. New to this site but have been on another for many years. I was at the meeting this last Sat night (awesome confusion) BTW my names Terry and I haven't got the hang of this site enough to do a good profile. Short of the long is I have a 86 glh under construction with a mild TII in the works but to many parts to list here, Aiming for the 300 mark.

turbo addict

Anybody interested in having a meet at Sweet Cars in Fort Wayne over the summer? They will host GTG's and have cars and coffeee on sat mornings. They let you drive any of the cars there too!

http://www.sweetcars.com/

turbo addict

Im 100% there this summer count me in ed. Terry im glad you made it to the havic filled gathering and welcome to the best turbo dodge site on the net need any parts let me know I have almost anything for an L body

turbo addict

So what kinda havic was going on? Sorry I missed it.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by dodge-omni86 View Post
    I'm here finally. New to this site but have been on another for many years. I was at the meeting this last Sat night (awesome confusion) BTW my names Terry and I haven't got the hang of this site enough to do a good profile. Short of the long is I have a 86 glh under construction with a mild TII in the works but to many parts to list here, Aiming for the 300 mark.
    Cool, we have another member with similar goals for his GLH, should be a couple of interesting builds. Feel free to put up a project log. Also once you have a national SDAC membership you can pm JT (SDAC director, badassperformance user id) and he'll give you access to the SDAC members only section.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar318 View Post
    Anybody interested in having a meet at Sweet Cars in Fort Wayne over the summer? They will host GTG's and have cars and coffeee on sat mornings. They let you drive any of the cars there too!

http://www.sweetcars.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by 86seeS View Post
    Im 100% there this summer count me in ed. Terry im glad you made it to the havic filled gathering and welcome to the best turbo dodge site on the net need any parts let me know I have almost anything for an L body
    You guys set it up and I'll show if I can, I'm done planning stuff for guys up north for a few months though. I know some guys had to work, etc and I'm not blaming you guys for not showing, but everyone there Saturday lived either south of Indy or east of indy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar318 View Post
    So what kinda havic was going on? Sorry I missed it.
    Apparently the Buffalo Wild Wings in Castleton is smoking so no one under 18 is allowed in. We of course didn't know that until a couple of guys showed up with there families.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

[QUOTE=moparman76_69;878048
    Apparently the Buffalo Wild Wings in Castleton is smoking so no one under 18 is allowed in. We of course didn't know that until a couple of guys showed up with there families.[/QUOTE]

Then drove all around the city for about 2 hours.
    How many years?..oh.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth View Post
    Then drove all around the city for about 2 hours.
    It wasn't two hours more like 45 minutes. Let's not get this thread off topic.

turbo addict

I was actually just thinking of going to the cars and coffee they have in the morning, and then doing autocross here in town. FW has their own SCCA chapter. No real planning needed, just come if you want. Ill be there either way.

Mitsu booster

My name is Kevin, I am an owner of a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES Turbo and a 1986 Dodge Daytona Trubo Z. I would be interested in joing your SDAC chapter, I am in Madison, IN about 2 hours south of Indianapolis. Between 5 close friends and myself we have 10 running Daytona's and 1 parts car in Madison. I have posted a bit over in the Turbododge.com site, but was directed this way buy a former owner of my 86 Turbo Z.

turbo addict

Welcome to the club! We have small get togethers on the second saturday on every month. For more info pm moparman76_69

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 90esdaytona View Post
    My name is Kevin, I am an owner of a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES Turbo and a 1986 Dodge Daytona Trubo Z. I would be interested in joing your SDAC chapter, I am in Madison, IN about 2 hours south of Indianapolis. Between 5 close friends and myself we have 10 running Daytona's and 1 parts car in Madison. I have posted a bit over in the Turbododge.com site, but was directed this way buy a former owner of my 86 Turbo Z.
    Welcome, as Wes said we meet every second Saturday. There are threads here and at turbododge with the info. You can also email me at hoosiersdac@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the email list.

turbo addict

Maybe we can those Saturdays to other days of the week when drag racing starts?
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

boostaholic

Just to add...during the summer months on Saturday and sometimes Friday nights we have "unofficial" get-togethers near down town Indy on north Madison ave... This is usually George, Ryan, sometimes Wes, (a few others not on this site) and I hanging out in the Shopper's World parking lot on Friday and O'Reilly Auto Parts on Saturday nights. We have a decent car scene here and both places are usually pretty packed with muscle, imports and everything in between. I mention this because if by some reason you can't make it to an official meet, you can find us hanging out pretty much every weekend. We usually gather around 9:30pm and sometimes stay out until 2am or later. Lots of seriously fast cars, ricer idiocy to laugh at and sometimes street racing to be seen, lol.

If anyone wants to come and don't know where it is...just PM one of us and we can tell you exactly how to get there.