Thread: injector q?

injector q?

in my 86 s/c i have the t1/t2 intake on there and i was wondering if?when i put the intercooler on there is i could put my 33lb injectors in it ?

Thumbs up Re: injector q?

Quote Originally Posted by 86shelby15psi
    in my 86 s/c i have the t1/t2 intake on there and i was wondering if?when i put the intercooler on there is i could put my 33lb injectors in it ?
    Not quite sure of what ur asking here, but if it's a two piece intake or a one piece intake, u should be fine just the same. As for ur user name "86shelby15psi" is that because ur running at 15psi boost? Reason i ask is, if u want to get 16~18 psi (or even at ur current 15psi) and be sure ur having the fuel to support it, i have a set of +20's (42lb) and a fuelrail with the adjustable fuel pressure regulator attached that would be a great upgrade for ur setup. Providing ur using a one piece intake. The two piece intakes i believe use a different fuelrail than the one piece. I could be wrong about this so don't quote me. Anyway, u could PM me more about this if u'd like .....vinnie

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: injector q?

Quote Originally Posted by 86shelby15psi

They will fit yes but if your not running out of fuel with your current setup, theres no point in installing bigger injectors as you'll run rich and go slower.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Re: injector q?

You will have too much fuel unless you are running a GLHS LM... You will notice a stumble at around 4000 rpm...
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)