Thread: Lots Of Manuals And Literature, Dodge Chrysler Plymouth Tech And More

Lots Of Manuals And Literature, Dodge Chrysler Plymouth Tech And More

HI, sorry its not parts but something as important and did not know where else to post this stuff. I am a mopar guy since the 70s and have many muscle mopars but no newer stuff.

I bought a huge quantity of mopar manuals, deler promo, trim selector guides, technical manuals , news letters, dealer stuff and service manuals from a dealer going out of business. I bought it mainly for the muscle car era parts catalogs and related items but have all this extra stuff left over.

some items are new dealer promo videos from the 80s and 90s and new vehicle sales manuals to order trim, options and such on all makes such as daytonas, lasers, acclaims, spirits, ect ect ect. also includes vipers and stealths.

anything sound interesting. i posted some stuff on ebay but its too time consumsing and thought i would ask here as well. lots of technical service stuff dor 2.2 2.7 and so forth, stuff i dont know and dont understand.

if anyone is looking for anything specific, please let me know. I am open to trades and not trying to get rich off of the stuff, just know someone is looking for iut and dont want to throw it away. if your close, come and look at it.

dave at 775-720-7574.

svmopars@hughes.net

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Re: Lots Of Manuals And Literature, Dodge Chrysler Plymouth Tech And More

PM sent