Thread: Early spring cleaning, Good stuff

Early spring cleaning, Good stuff

89 common block 2.2L oil pan, dip stick, dip stick tube, and pickup tube. These are from a very clean good engine that I parted out. The pan is dent free. $50

90 Caravan turbo SBEC. This is a known good unit that I used for testing in my 90 Spirit. Turns out I had a bad injector, not a bad computer. Its from a 2.5L automatic, but it worked fine in my 5spd Spirit. It even seemed to have a little more power than the car cal. $30

88 TI automatic SMEC. This is a known good unit that I used for testing in my 89 GTC. It came as a spare with the GTC when I bought it. It has cruise. $20

Complete 89 Fuel Rail minus injectors. This came from a running 89 Lebaron TI car. Its basicly the rail, clips and the FPR. $10

87-89 Shelby, 89-92 Chrysler built rear disk brake emergency brake shoes. These are the drum in rotor style ebrake shoes for the 89 up style rear disk brakes, also works on Shelby built 87-89 rear disk brake cars. These are brand new in the box. $20

Chrysler factory tape deck. This was in my Spirit when I bought it. I think its out of a newer chrysler, but it works good. I upgraded to a CD player. $5

Black 84-86 Daytona Laser console lid. This is in great shape with only a couple of scuffs on the top. Its the orginal one from my 26k mile laser. I replaced it with a NOS one because of the scuffs. It would be great for a daily driver. Ive also seen them used on 87-89 cars since its black it matches the black on the console on all color interiors. $15

Pair of black rear speaker covers, and a pair of maroon rear speaker covers for 84-93 Daytona, and 84-86 Laser. These are in good shape. Price is for both sets. $5

Passenger side 84-89 Daytona Laser inside door handle bezel. This is the plastic bezel with six plastic tabs that always break off. All six tabs still intact. $10

1 Marchal fog light for Spirit or 89 up Daytona. This is a very nice lamp from Cali so its not all rusted up. I had to buy a pair to replace one broken one on my Spirit. This is the leftover. Fits LH or RH side. $15

2 two button travlers for the 84-89 Daytona or Laser, also a flat non boost gauge message center that would be great for cutting and putting gauges in. Price is for all three. $10

Non cruise controll blinker stock. These things always break when its cold, they will then twist around on the blinker rod. Both tabs are in good shape. Pulled from an 88 CSX-T. FREE with purchase of any other part.

Pair of Spirit Acclaim gray front speaker covers. I bought these to replace the ones in my car that someone had cut and mounted tweeters in. They are in great shape. $5

89 Spirit complete owners manual. Comes with dealer case and even a window sticker for a base model turbo. This is from one of my old rides. $5

Shipping extra on all parts. Pictures will be emailed apon request. Please list your email if you would like me to send you pictures of something.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

Garrett booster

Re: Early spring cleaning, Good stuff

I NEED THE PARKING BRAKE SHOES!!! DO YOU HAVE PAYPAL!!! ASAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TopDollar69 View Post
    89 common block 2.2L oil pan, dip stick, dip stick tube, and pickup tube. These are from a very clean good engine that I parted out. The pan is dent free. $50

90 Caravan turbo SBEC. This is a known good unit that I used for testing in my 90 Spirit. Turns out I had a bad injector, not a bad computer. Its from a 2.5L automatic, but it worked fine in my 5spd Spirit. It even seemed to have a little more power than the car cal. $30

88 TI automatic SMEC. This is a known good unit that I used for testing in my 89 GTC. It came as a spare with the GTC when I bought it. It has cruise. $20

Complete 89 Fuel Rail minus injectors. This came from a running 89 Lebaron TI car. Its basicly the rail, clips and the FPR. $10

87-89 Shelby, 89-92 Chrysler built rear disk brake emergency brake shoes. These are the drum in rotor style ebrake shoes for the 89 up style rear disk brakes, also works on Shelby built 87-89 rear disk brake cars. These are brand new in the box. $20

Chrysler factory tape deck. This was in my Spirit when I bought it. I think its out of a newer chrysler, but it works good. I upgraded to a CD player. $5

Black 84-86 Daytona Laser console lid. This is in great shape with only a couple of scuffs on the top. Its the orginal one from my 26k mile laser. I replaced it with a NOS one because of the scuffs. It would be great for a daily driver. Ive also seen them used on 87-89 cars since its black it matches the black on the console on all color interiors. $15

Pair of black rear speaker covers, and a pair of maroon rear speaker covers for 84-93 Daytona, and 84-86 Laser. These are in good shape. Price is for both sets. $5

Passenger side 84-89 Daytona Laser inside door handle bezel. This is the plastic bezel with six plastic tabs that always break off. All six tabs still intact. $10

1 Marchal fog light for Spirit or 89 up Daytona. This is a very nice lamp from Cali so its not all rusted up. I had to buy a pair to replace one broken one on my Spirit. This is the leftover. Fits LH or RH side. $15

2 two button travlers for the 84-89 Daytona or Laser, also a flat non boost gauge message center that would be great for cutting and putting gauges in. Price is for all three. $10

Non cruise controll blinker stock. These things always break when its cold, they will then twist around on the blinker rod. Both tabs are in good shape. Pulled from an 88 CSX-T. FREE with purchase of any other part.

Pair of Spirit Acclaim gray front speaker covers. I bought these to replace the ones in my car that someone had cut and mounted tweeters in. They are in great shape. $5

89 Spirit complete owners manual. Comes with dealer case and even a window sticker for a base model turbo. This is from one of my old rides. $5

Shipping extra on all parts. Pictures will be emailed apon request. Please list your email if you would like me to send you pictures of something.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

I do take paypal. With shipping they would be $28. My paypal address is topdollar69@hotmail.com .

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

Looks like the console lid, rear speaker covers and non cruise blinker switch are spoken for.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

Garrett booster

I will send it tomorrow!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDollar69 View Post
    I do take paypal. With shipping they would be $28. My paypal address is topdollar69@hotmail.com .

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

Ok, the only things I have left are the spirit speaker covers, and the black cat marchal fog light. I threw the two button travlers in the garbage, and Im keeping the SMEC for testing purposes.