1990 LeBaron GTC VNT Convertible. As we all know VNTs are a rare. Shelby developed these motors for the CSX and they soon found there way into Daytonas, Shadows and a few LeBaron GTCs, in fact only 132 GTC convertibles were produced. The combination of VNT, 5 speed and no roof in a very appealing body style is quite a package. Could be why they cost $21,000+ in 1990. This one is red with black top and quartz interior, 16” lace rims and the normal GTC goodies. It runs and drives good, VNT turbo spools quick and it pulls hard. That’s the good news. The bad news is the body needs work and a repaint. It has some rust but is not bad, but it has some dents and dings and the paint is dull. I bought the car several years ago in FL (after looking for a VNT Conv. For several years) and drove it back to my home in Michigan. I had planned to restore the car but other projects got in the way and I need the garage space. So even thought I am sure to regret it in years to come……somebody else will have to see it through. The links below should link you to some pictures of the car. I am asking $3500 OBO. My Email is cuda@iserv.net Thanks Dan.

http://www.iserv.net/~cuda/VNT/VNT_PICTURES.htm

The car needs some work but it is what it is…