Thread: 1985 Shelby Charger

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

1985 Shelby Charger

Quarters are done and so is the roof. Driver's side fender is pretty well dented as are both doors.

Underbody is spotless.
    New Gas Tank
    255 l/ph intake FP.
    Brakes are new all around. Big Rear Disks.
    GFX are all there and are in good condition.
    Hatch is in pretty good condition as is all the glass including the sunroof.
    Fairly New Koni's all around with MP Auto X Springs
    Interior is all there and is in excellent condition, minus the carpet which needs cleaning and the headliner which is dropping. Dash is flawless except for one dime sized spot of red which I'm unsure as to what it's from.
    3" Rear Exhaust with Dynomax Straight through muffler. All you need is a 3" Downpipe and a short stubby piece of 3" Pipe to make this a complete System.

No engine, trans, or axles. Wiring is also not included, however for $150 I can include a GLHS Wiring Harness.

I can also hook you up with a transmission, shortblock, and head.

Bring a set of wheels to slap on the back and you've got yourself a roller.

Also included is a set of Autometer Phantom Gauges. A/F, Boost, Oil Pressure, Shiftlight, as well as a westach EGT which I believe is no longer functioning.

Car also comes with a decent Sony Stereo CD Player as well as the rare Chrysler Slave CD Player.

Take it all away for $1000.

I'm located just about 30 min north of detroit. About 10-15 minutes off 75 Exit 81.
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]

Hybrid booster

Re: 1985 Shelby Charger

send me some pictures dickee