Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated: Parts for Sale

turbo addict

Post Updated: Parts for Sale

1. Gray Shelby Charger seats. I'm willing to pull the covers off to ship them, but will not ship the complete seats. Here are the pics:

3. Turbo 2 engine: '88 Shelby Z bottom end with roughly 80k on it (could see the cross hatches in the cylinders) w/a 287 bathtub head (came off of a running car). Motor has a T2 one piece intake (factory crinkle black w/charge air sensor), NEW MP headgasket, NEW headbolts, NEW Mopar intake/exhaust gasket. Never put it in a car to hear it run, but all should be well with it. Motor does NOT include a turbo or turbo lines. I'm wanting to get $325 for it, and pick up is preferred.

2. I have two Turbo 413 auto transmissions.
    a)The one came from a running, driving '90 Turbo Caravan. Previous owner drove it to my garage on 1/1/07 and it shifted and drove fine. I'd like to get $125 for this one.
    b)This one came from an '89 Turbo Caravan. Never drove in this van because the wiring was removed when I got it. Was told it was driven and parked where I picked it up at. Since I never drove w/it, I'm only asking $75.

3. I have several A520 and A523 transmissions...let me know what you need.

4. Wiring harnesses

a) '89 Daytona Shelby wiring harness w/SMEC computer. Pulled from a running car due to rust. Have the engine harness and interior harness. $100 for the engine harness or $125 for all wiring. Add the SMEC computer for another $40. Was T2/5 Spd car.

b) '89 Turbo Caravan harness, no computer. Never had this van running so condition is unknown. NO cuts or splices that I have seen, however. Asking $55 + shipping.

c) '90 Turbo Caravan harness, no computer (keeping as a spare for my Daytona). Pulled from a running, driving van. Van ran great. Asking $70 + shipping.

d) '92 Daytona IROC Turbo 1 engine harness and computer. I think it is SBEC II? Car ran, but had a bad motor. Asking $175 + shipping. Will NOT split the computer from the harness

e)'89 Daytona ES Turbo harness, no computer. Came from a running car. This was a T1/Auto car.

5. Brand NEW Borg Warner brand clutch. My buddy bought it for an '88 Shelby Z and then I ended up with it after I bought his car. Package contains clutch, pressure plate, and clutch alignment tool. How's $110 + shipping sound?

6. Gray Omni interior trim, seat belts, etc. Let me know what you need.

7. I have tons of gray SC interior trim parts, seatbelts, etc. Let me know what you need.

8. '89 Daytona Shelby dashboard. Was a digidash car. Dash is in good shape. I'd like $50, no shipping..sorry.

9. T2 exhaust manifolds $20 + shipping each.

10. Blue Shelby Seat Covers - '85-'86 Style. Not show quality by any means. Will post pics. tomorrow. Would need a thorough cleaning and possible restitching of CS symbols. $50 (front two covers ONLY)

11. '91 Daytona Gauge Cluster w/Boost gauge - Came out of my Daytona this summer because miles would not accumulate. $50

12. I have 2 T1 One-Piece Intakes - One (came off of a 1990 Turbo Mini) is complete with fuel rail, FI harness, etc. The other came off of my Daytona when I swapped to a 2-piece. This one is intake/fuel rail only. $40 for the Minivan intake; $30 for the Daytona intake.

13. I have 2 Mitsu Turbos. One came off of my Daytona (mileage estimated at or near 100,000 miles; the other came off of my 1990 Turbo Mini (around 150,000 miles). Both have minimal to NO shaft play at all. Both are complete with swingvalve, and wastegate. I'd recommend purchasing SS turbo lines to use with your application. $80 per turbo.

14. Daytona Turbo Z Hood - Excellent Condition. Scratch from placing it into my truck when moving storage facilities. Includes a perfect hood grate. Garnett sparkle in color. $100

Misc. Turbo Valve Covers - Msg. me with needs.

Thanks for looking! I'll be happy to assist with any and all questions pertaining to these parts. Pics. of everything else are available upon request.

Re: Updated: Parts for Sale

Bump for my brother! Yay for clearing space! Help a playa out, yo!

Sale Pending on 1992 Turbo Wiring Harness and ECU (4. D)

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by DC Turismo View Post
    Sale Pending on 1992 Turbo Wiring Harness and ECU (4. D)
    '92 Harness and computer SOLD pending payment tomorrow.

Hybrid booster

"I have tons of gray SC interior trim parts, seatbelts, etc. Let me know what you need."

Do you have the left rear hatch plastic (over wheel well area)? Mine is chipping horribly. Please post a pic if possible. Thanks

Hybrid booster

ah, anybody home?

turbo addict

Yo! I'm here. I must have missed your last reply.
    Do you need a carpeted one or just a plain plastic piece?

Garrett booster

What parts are different in the SC from the standard charger? Do you guys think I'm wrong in putting shelby parts on my charger seeing as techinacly (sp) its not a shelby but it is the H.O. that uses the shelby engine?

Hybrid booster

It's the plastic piece. I want to see if you have it for now. I won't have the money until next Friday when I get paid so if you could wait that long...? In the meantime, could you please send me a pic or two of it? Thanks

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardracing View Post
    What parts are different in the SC from the standard charger? Do you guys think I'm wrong in putting shelby parts on my charger seeing as techinacly (sp) its not a shelby but it is the H.O. that uses the shelby engine?
    I see nothing wrong with it, you're just customizing it, that's all. We did the same thing to my brother's '85 Turismo -- added the Shelby interior, Charger 2.2 ground effects, Shelby CS steering wheel, GLHS gauge cluster, etc. Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy the car

BTW, your seats are being sent out tomorrow

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wes85L View Post
    It's the plastic piece. I want to see if you have it for now. I won't have the money until next Friday when I get paid so if you could wait that long...? In the meantime, could you please send me a pic or two of it? Thanks
    I know it's plastic, what I am saying is I'm assuming you want the piece that covers the wheel well in the hatch area. Those pieces came (depending on the car) as just plain plastic or they had carpet on them.

Hybrid booster

Oh, I didn't know that.

Hybrid booster

do you still have the 89 daytona shelby engine harness and ecu? i'm interested!

thanks
    travis

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by cs daytona View Post
    do you still have the 89 daytona shelby engine harness and ecu? i'm interested!

thanks
    travis
    Yes sir, it's still available

Hybrid booster

So, do you have the plastic piece? Thanks

turbo addict

do you have the digital cluster that came from that dash lying around by chance?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Wes85L View Post
    So, do you have the plastic piece? Thanks
    Which plastic piece exactly?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShelby88 View Post
    do you have the digital cluster that came from that dash lying around by chance?

Yes sir I do. I think it had 128k or so on it, I can't remember for sure.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by DC Turismo View Post
    Which plastic piece exactly?
    I know which one he means, it's the piece that goes over the wheel well in the rear.

You never said if you needed carpted one or a plain plastic one.

Hybrid booster

You guys are making this impossible. FORGET IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast