Thread: Something different tell me what you think

TurboII

Something different tell me what you think

just yesterday i finally got around to fixing my grill on my 88 chrysler lebaron so i cut all the bad parts that i didnt need and with chicken mesh i fabed my own grill and it came out nice im trying to put pictures up but dont know how. But if anybody has pictures of the chicken meshed grills post them.

Thanks
    TurboII

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lebaron015.jpg
    Last edited by TurboII; 01-13-2007 at 11:39 PM. Reason: finally have a picture

turbo addict

Re: tell me what u think

I think your link isn't quite working right.

Hybrid booster

Re: Something different tell me what you think

I think it's a good idea but it needs something else to make it stick out. Looks quite plain.

However, if you had an intercooler showing or something that would be sweet.

I've also been wanting to do something different with the grill. I'll post up my idea later, tho.

Hybrid booster

Here is what he is showing, if this helps.

TurboII

Well, im not done with it yet im still have not desided what color i should paint the bottom piece im thinking along the lines of white instead of black for the bottom piece and leave the mesh alone to make it stick out and paint the back ground black to make the mesh pop out for the top i have not yet come up with one.
    and the reason why i dont want to put a cooler up front is because im going on the sleeper side and having a mount up front would give it away. BUT i do have an T-II intercooler hinded in the engine bay HEHEHE

One more thing how did you get my picture to show like that ive been trying to do that and it wont work.
    Joey

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by TurboII View Post
    One more thing how did you get my picture to show like that ive been trying to do that and it wont work.
    Joey
    highlight the IMG code part on the pic you want, copy it, paste it in a post

TurboII

oh ok thank you lmao