Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Custom Neon

Custom Neon

Well i have been missing my old neon, which has been stolen. I after that i got a few different cars and trucks. But after it was all said and done, i still miss my new. So i sold off my old project,. To start this. First old project

Got this after like 5 cars after my neon thinking i would be happy. Other toy i got but still missed my neon!

Now my old neon that got stolen!

So i went out looking for a new Neon for a project. It had to be 2 door and dohc. Well i found a 96 shoc that was hit in the front with a bodykit for 900 so i picked it up. Going to do a 2.4 swap.So i got some black interior parts together to switch it all around.

Re: Custom Neon

well after trying to find parts to get a 2.4 into it and more black interior parts, i found a 97 sport 2 door with dohc and all black interior for a grand with a rod knock. So im parting out the 96!

And now have tons a parts !

Well here is my 97 sport

And after i put roll cage in

interior pics

I put a srt 4 shifter in and the gauge holder for gauges but waiting for them to come in!

test fitted the bodykit

Want to trade it for a WW let me know lol
    Alittle something i got for it lol

Well bodykit was taken off for the winter and hopes to find a wings west. So parts that have came in.

Car is being painted blue thats why the sturt bars are blue Now as for the parts not a bad jump on things. Have tons more parts waiting to come in/ Let me know what you think.

more parts that came in lol

can you see whats next for my car

Now updates lol

Also have this for my nos gauge and fuel pressure gauge, dont know where i'm going to stick the rest of my gauges :P

Also picked up a parts car today for my new engine, since i have a rod knock and got this one at a good price. Its not in too bad of shape so will be parting it out

Now exhaust its dark out but got this if u need more let me know please

Well time for a update, still waiting on tons of parts but here u go!

Havn't put them in yet, but you get the point!(Still have to paint the a pillar )
    Dash i started

Please let me know what you think so far!

more parts came in

I see a dual one and looks good, im going to paint mine too. Just waiting for the dash and do both at one

well had some time to play around with the car today.

In a couple of weeks the new engine will be in, nos will be hook up in the trunk, with the battier, and MSD should be hook up anyday now. Still waiting on more parts!

well got bored and did some more work. Think this summer will be turbo and body next year. I also got suicide door kit this week. Will take pics when it comes in!

But after that i didn't like it so i went back to stock lol. Tryign to find one in km's.

well sanded down my dash and added some small strain fibergalss. Also wanted to mold the air bag delete into the dash. Didn't like the way it lined up. So here are some pics. I know have tons of sanding to do. But should hit it today with some 120 and maybe start filling in the low spots as well.

Also did some work on my a-pillar. Its off a 2002 so didn't line up the best so going to smooth it into mine. When i was putting it on it cracked. So had to fix that. Well first layer of fiberglass

Well did some more work on my dash, way too much sanding

And was goign to sell my car, bc i was fighting with the gf too much. So was the car or her. So by too her ow ow

Did alot of sanding today. ow And i mean alot of sanding :angry: But i has came along nicely. Also order some black sem texture paint. So it will look like it came this way from the factory/ Well here is some pics. Still need some more sanding on my a-pillar. Almost done it. And well dash needs alot of sanding. But paint doesn't come for like a week so go tons of time!

Well put my a-pillar in to see how it looks. Need to hit it with some 220 and some spot putty. It will be finish this week Also took my intake off :huh: So it can be sent a way for a box style intake. Love it that i know people. Depends on how it turns out i can get them made for around 300 to 350.

Well started wroking on my intake. So thought i would show some pics of it Shouldn't take long to finish it went with 7.5" runners. So will look good adn i will still have my bottom end!

Pic of it it then sink with acid to clean it, so it can be tig together

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast