Thread: Rare 1992 Iroc Daytona Shelby Seats (complete set)

Exclamation Rare 1992 Iroc Daytona Shelby Seats (complete set)

Hey all. I have in my possession an entire set of dark gray seats that were removed from a 1992 Iroc Daytona SHELBY. I had planned on using these in my car since leather is FREEZING in the winter time. But, a set of black cloth seats have come to my attention that I am pursuing instead, rather than placing dark gray seats into my car.

First and foremost, I have been contacted about these already so that individual has first dibs. But they will remain for sale until that deal is either finalized or passed on.

Anyways, I have cleaned all of the seats myself using a variety of cleaners that I use on my own SHELBY seats in my Turismo, so you can trust that these are nonharmful to the material.

I chose to clean them because the interior of the car I removed them from was quite dirty. The overall condition of the set as a whole is wonderful. The only downfall is that the passenger seat, where one's arse would rest, is slightly discolored from apparent use and/or a slight spill of coffee. I will take a picture to show what I mean. It depends on the angle that you look at the seat if you can even see it. It's not a dark stain at all, but rather a very light tinted appearance. You can slide your hand across the cloth to make it darker and it pretty much blends right in.

So, all in all, I was planning on putting these into my car. For me, I only want the best for my car, and as picky as I am, being able to overlook the small area of discoloration for my own car will hopefully interest you. Since the opportunity to pursue this black set has arose, it is a better option for me to go with. I'd like to get $95 ( I was thinking $100 but will subtract $5 for the slight blemish in the passenger seat) for the set. These seats are very rare from what I understand (the color of them are rare in itself, but the car they came from, of which only sixty-four cars were produced, is even more rare!

Those who reply will fall next in line behind the individual that has contacted me privately already. I can arrange shipping and handling, but would prefer if you picked these up.

Pictures will be available by lunch-time tomorrow!

Re: Rare 1992 Iroc Daytona Shelby Seats (complete set)

Bump as I load up the pics!

turbo addict

Here are the pictures:

Fronts:

Passenger seat bottom: Picture makes it look alot worse than it is.

turbo addict

The rear seat:

Seat tops:
    Passenger side:

Drivers side:

If the drivers seat is power I am very interested. Can you tell me how much to ship to Florida zip 33825.
    Tim
    I also posted in the other thread.

turbo addict

Unfortunately the drivers seat is manual. You could always mount up the power bracket to the bottom, and just won't have the power lumbar.

turbo addict

Unfortunately the drivers seat is manual. You could always mount up the power bracket to the bottom, and just won't have the power lumbar (which doesn't usually work anyways).[/

Tim, you have a PM.
    Have yet to get final word from the individual who first contacted me, so I'm considering these still for sale!

I sent a reply back to the senders box.
    Tim

Thanks Tim!

New and lowest price I'll go --- $75 plus S&H! Hit me back, these have to go!

Due to some confusion on how I categorized these seats as being rare, here is what I found in my research so far: the breakdown of the vehicle, itself, that they came from (Red, Iroc Shelby), is actually 93 total produced, BUT! 60 came with the a568, which this car had, so my apologies there. These were executive cars, if that means anything, however.
    http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/1992_iroc_shelbys

I need these seats gone, not inquiries that don't pan out!

$50 for the set plus S&H. I'll take a bit of a loss, I need the space. Final price adjustment!