Vehicle Image (0)

View Image
Vehicle Image (0)
View Image
Vehicle Image (0)
View Image
Vehicle Image (0)

Description
Purchased August 6, 2009 from a friend, having 155,285 miles on the odometer. Watched the car hoping it would come up for sale for the last seven years. I finally was able to buy it with a blown motor. Between then and November 4, 2009, I completed a major overhaul on the R/T. Completely disassembling the interior and cleaning it, repainting and installing another motor from a twin of my Neon out of a junkyard. Currently here is the car's setup: MOTOR SWAP - 2.0 DOHC with 116,680 miles, fresh reman. head, Modern Performance UDP, new P.S. Pump, 3.0 CAI w/K&N, ATX T.B., EGR Delete, Mopar Performance Computer, Pacesetter Header, Solid Bobble Strut, Solid Front Mount, Prothane Side Mount & Tranny Mount Inserts, Maddog 65% STS ; SUSPENSION - KONI Adjustables, Various Prothane Suspension Bushings Installed, Front and Rear Sway Bars ; BRAKE SYSTEM - 4 wheel Vented Discs w/Drilled & Slotted Rotars, Brand new Calipers and Adaptive One Brake Pads ; EXHAUST - 2.5" JRB Catback Exhaust w/Pacesetter Header ; EXTERIOR - New headlights, Yellow Fogs.

Hit the road for DD duties on November 4, 2009, two days ahead of the three month goal I had on completing it

Check out my Fuelly Stats:
http://www.fuelly.com/driver/04ptcruisergt/neon

Services
Garage Type Cost Rating Mileage
Minor Service
$0.00
Major Service
$46.31

Comments
User Posted Date Comments
08-26-2009
these cars are awesome. they make really fun daily drivers. you will have a blast!