Conversation Between ShelbyTC16v and spoolinhard

5 Visitor Messages

1. I'll PM you some pics in a few minutes.
  2. Sure, would love to see pics. After I got my les paul I keep telling eveyone that I will never need another guitar ever! I dont think I have any pics of mine on the computer for you though. I am currently a guitar performance major and other students are always jealous of the les paul. Even people who dont know guitars complement me on it. They are definately a great guitar.
  3. Gibson Les Pauls are all that I play. I have a 2007 Gibson LP Classic Custom GOTW#42. Heritage Cherry Sunburst, 3 Dimarzio Super Distortion PUP's. LOVE it! I also have a 2007 Epiphone LP Vintage Burst and I completely redid it. Now has 3 PUP's in it, tremolo, new caps and pots. Weighs in at a hefty 10pounds! I have pics if you like.
  4. I have Guild acoustic that I never play becuase I really dont like it, I aslo have a squire thats alright, nothing to brag about. My pride and joy is a Les Pual platinum. My only complaint is that it is not a double cutaway and pretty tough to hit anything up high on the neck, which I am more than happy to live with. Love the feel of the Les Pauls!
  5. What do you have for guitar(s)?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5