Conversation Between Turbo224 and ohenkle

2 Visitor Messages

1. Welcome to the forum! Any time you have a question you'd like answered, the first thing you want to do is decide which section of this forum the question is applicable to. In this case, you probably want to post a question in the "Events, Racing, & Results!" section. All you need to do is click on the forum name, and then click "start new thread" to ask your question. Once you have submitted your question, you can come back to the site and go back to that section of the forum to see if anyone has replied to your question, or you can click "settings" on the top of the screen and it will show you all threads you have either started or subscribed to and show you if any new responses have been entered. I hope that all makes sense. Please feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

Events, Racing, & Results!
  2. This is my first "Forum" use so I"m really not familiar with this form of communication. I can't seem to figure out how to post a "General" question to the group. So I will ask you first. I wan't to know if anyone familiar with the event is going to "MOPARS at the Strip" and
    can they answer some general questions for me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2