Conversation Between 86trbolancer and Will Martin

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there Will ! Sorry for the exceptionally long delay in a reply. I fell off the map there for a long while after I destroyed my engine block all the way back about 2012 or so. I've yet to touch the car since but I'm eager to get it up and running again. So that being said I'm looking for a Common Block to build. If you have any leads on one locally I'd gladly appreciate it. Also lets try and get together sometime soon.

Thanks Ryan Carter
  2. Where u at ? Feel free to give me a call if ya want. Number is posted in for sale section.with my turbo
  3. Yo man I didn't know you were this close to me, I thought the closest turbo person was in Oakland. I'm about to get my Spirit RT on the road next week, just got to get smog and new tires but I could always swap on the aftermarket wheels from my imported IROC RT.

Is the Lancer the only car you have? Cindy at FWDP is about to buy my '89 CSX, I just don't have the time anymore to deal with so many cars.

I'll look around on your posts to see what you've done to your car, without you having to explain it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3