PDA

View Full Version : Sub-Forum

Mario
12-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Dave posted this:

Moparts has a nice section on their forum for auto transport. You might be able to find a fellow mopar guy heading your way with an empty trailer.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=transport

If you find a ride from the Chicago area I might be able to help get the car from LaCrosse down this way, but I don't have the time to do much more than that.

Think we could maybe have a subforum in the Cars FS section here?

DodgeZ
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
I doubt there would be enough action to need a whole forum. Just my opinion.

BadAssPerformance
12-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Kind of like one of those underground railroads like they have on dog rescue forums where people help transfer dogs around the country...

Frank
12-18-2006, 07:39 PM
You wanna sticky somewhere, we can typically accomidate something like that. Plus if we added something like a car ship sub thread, then simon would complain about not having a van section. :D

Birddog
12-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Kind of like one of those underground railroads like they have on dog rescue forums where people help transfer dogs around the country...

SHHH!! You'll get us all busted man;)

A transport section does sound like a good idea. We would probably need to poilce ourselves(as posters) as far as feedback on the shippers goes though.

BadAssPerformance
12-18-2006, 07:57 PM
LOL, oops!

Yeah, would not want to have people offer to drive cars and then have them dissapear!

cordes
12-19-2006, 12:02 AM
We can setup a relay to pass the cars across the country. Who needs to move an iroc R/T ;)

BoostedL
12-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Would people be interested in transport services.

My dad was thinking about doing transport/vacations.

Basically setup a route to pickup parts and deliver them. Since he is retired, he would get to see the country and get paid for it. But something on his schedule...nothing immediate. Make like a trip or so a month around the country.

mech1nxh
12-28-2006, 09:39 AM
hmm....
people within the community...trusted/ validated with personal info/
purchases/ interactions......
steady, safe , cared for transport....
sounds like a great idea to solidify the purists and bypass the ...
ah....speedbump/ yard art flakes......