PDA

View Full Version : C&D Autosports= BAD!!

glhs727
12-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Last spring, Dennis (former partner of SMP) needed some t-3 valve springs for a customer. I had a cracked t-3 head, I got the head from John Neff in Canada. Since the head was in Canada, and so was Dennis, I had John ship the head to Dennis. (Johnand Dennis can both attest that the head was shipped and recieved). I told Dennis he could keep the valve springs (for Eric LaRose) if he fixed the head and sent it back (I also gave Dennis some addintional parts free of charge). A couple of months later, he told me the head was fixed. I asked him repeatable to ship it to me. He PM'ed me here on T-M.com on October 25th and stated he was shipping that coming Monday. It is now Dec. 14th and I have not seen the head, nor a tracking nmber. I have tried to PM Dennis on here and TD.com, and also tried to call him several times. All with NO response. As it stands now, he is a deadbeat that owes me a head!! Do not do business with Dennis or his shop, buyer beware. Now if the head does show up, I will post accordingly.
Thanks,
Cindy

turbovanman²
12-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow, thats huge coin, :(

cordes
12-14-2006, 11:05 PM
That really stinks Cindy. I hope every thing works out for you.

C&DAutosports
02-26-2007, 03:28 PM
wow just seen this thread thanks Cindy first get your facts straight i wasent a partner at smp but a simple employee also the springs where for eric larose (turboman) a good friend that took his T-III engine appart to help stephane so that he could go racing and stephane never gave him back his springs even after the guy took apart his cylinder head to help out stephane

he are a few pm's i sent you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember those words

"Dennis, I know there may be some bad blood between you and Stephane, and there are 2 sides of the story, and I have heard Stephane's side. He isn't trying to hide. People know who we are and where we are. If anyone has a beef with Stephane, they know where to find him, have them call me.
later Cindy"

well I did just that tell that angel of your's to come to the shop to pick-up your cylinder head cause i'm holding it here t'ill he pays a customer the $3000.00CN he owns him +avc-r and sds display

since the customer dosent speak english i'm taking care of this for him and if Stephane dosent remenber like he usualy says tell him it's for JF's car the black eagle talon that gave him $2500.00 in cash and stephane took the avc-R and sds out of his car and never gave it back and never did the work the customer paid for.
you can also tell him that FREd's car is in the shop also and he is looking for him $$$$$$$ I know he is hidding here somewhere in quebec before going back to your place so since he keeps telling you he has nothing to hide tell him to stop at the shop and pick-up your cylinder head or have him pay for it

BTW next time call the good phone number

450-791-2820
Dennis
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t worry about me I must be doing things right cause I’m still in business and he close up shop
I always treated you whit respect and you came on this forum telling people that I’m not credible while you know now full well that stephane left you hanging after Englishtown, N.J (like I said he would).......... anyways like I said you keep telling me that stephane told you he has nothing to hide and he did nothing wrong it's all my fault well have him come by the shop to pick -up your cylinder head I will be very happy to give it to him when he clears things up whit the customers he screwed

also we wouldn’t have had to ask you for anything if that 2 time loser didn’t keep Eric's (turboman) valve springs to go racing and stephane still owns him a turbo-action valve body and 4 t-2 connecting rods maybe you should talk whit people before always banging on there heads and always believing 1 side of the story

And again I’m doing the right thing for the customer's he screwed.
You said yourself if there was a problem to take it up whit you so to your thing and tell Stephane to pay up and get your cylinder head

P.s please tell me how he can be working on bubba's cylinder head at your shop while he is still in quebec (february 14 2007)

Ask him who paid money out of is own pocket to get your sticker on his car I paid cause he wouldn’t care less ..... just like when he was suppose to put the donators name on the trailor he never even bothered to do it

I'm done whit your pm's you got the shop number so call if you have a problem.

just tell me where people can reach him they will take care of it and you will get your empty cylinder back once your shop manager takes care of his pending issues

Denis
450-791-2820

8valves
02-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Wait, so is Stephane even in Texas? I figured he would be because it would be easier to hit all the stops for NOPI, but this makes me wonder.

C&DAutosports
02-26-2007, 05:10 PM
well acording to Cindy he his suppose to go back there when is paper work is done

JamesL
02-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Wait, so is Stephane even in Texas? I figured he would be because it would be easier to hit all the stops for NOPI, but this makes me wonder.

We received an approved VISA last week. Since the new immigration laws came into effect there are few more hoops for Canadians to jump through. We were hoping to be at the first NOPI event but it dioesn't look like that is going to happen.

glhs727
02-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Denis, you are a piece of work.
You promised to send the head last October. You never did!! Now you won't send the head because you feel Stephane owes one of your customers something? That is blackmail plain and simple and HIGHLY UNETHICAL!!! I do not even know this Fred guy you claim Stephanes owes, nor do I owe you or him any money. I sent you the head out of the goodness of my heart to help out you and Eric LaRose with the valve springs. Now it comes time for you to hold up your end of the bargain, and once again some lame excuse. You owe me the head so send it. If you have a problem with Stephane, then take him to court or whatever, but I do not have anything to do with you and him and Fred. John Neff sent YOU the head on my behalf. He didn't send it to SMP nor anyone else. He sent it to you, therefore it is YOUR responsibilty to make sure it sent to me per our agreement. Grow up and do what's right!
later,
Cindy
PS Stephane has been back and forth from texas to Quebec several times the past several months. If it were really important, you would have had plenty of opportunities to meet with him, so don't be acting like you don't know how to find him.

glhs727
02-26-2007, 07:23 PM

What does your comment have to do with anything on this thread?

But since you seem to want to know. Stephane has come and gone back and forth to Canada several times since we came on as his sponser last year. Currently he is in Canada and should be in Texas later this week, so if for some reason you feel a need to talk to him, feel free to call him at the shop.
Later,
Cindy

GLHSKEN
02-26-2007, 08:35 PM
None of this happened as a result of dealings on this or any board. A pm as reply does not implicate the board. The PM was a means to communicate, not publically. This is something that CLEARLY should not be handled on this board.

Please, both parties stop now.