PDA

View Full Version : The van's first kill

Dave
12-10-2006, 04:19 AM
So! On my way back to my house to pick up the girlfriend's car. On the notorious race track of our road where it goes into 1 lane after the light. I'm in the van, and I pull into the slow lane to pass the rest of traffic. I see a newer Honda Civic pull out of line and right behind me. Okay don't think anything of it. When I turn into the existing lane the Honda tries passing me. No sir, I wont have that. I slam it and try peddling it to avoid overboost (something in the WG is seized b/c it sat for a year). I peddle it to the win of her right behind me.

Okay sweet. :cool: First kill. It's gets better my friends! The road eventually opens back up to 4 lanes. The Honda passes me and lays on the horn and the passenger flicks me off. *HOW OFFENSIVE!* It tries passing me again, F that! I nail it and cut the piece off. Buahaha.

We both end up at a redlight immediately afterwards. I had to be a dick and roll my window to say, "A minivan? Ouch...." They gave me a look of pure confusion. BTW they were both chicks!

I told a few people the story and no one understood except for my dad. *sigh(* I supposes it's a turbo thing.

BARRON
12-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Now now now... play nice with the kiddies. Be a respectible man in that minivan.. STOP ACTING LIKE ME!! haha!!
Garrett T1 Converted | Stock Exhaust | Non Intercooled
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2108/sigpiclh7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Frank
12-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Tisk Tisk. You have to let the chicks win so you can win! Oh wait! You are in a minivan. Nevermind! HAHAHAHAH j/k

BARRON
12-10-2006, 09:42 AM
haha! yah.. your not cool anyways. give it up! :p

Directconnection
12-10-2006, 10:19 AM
That's a great way to keep your virginity in tact, Bryan.

Next time... throw a mattress in the back and an 8-track playing with Barry white all the while letting them win and you could have had a... how do you say in French? Ah yes.... massage a twat?

GLHSKEN
12-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Dad will know shortly

Dave
12-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Dad knew as of last night. :p Thanks though.

I wouldn't of rubbed it in their faces if they hadn't flicked me off. All's fair.

Whorse
12-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I find around here all the girls that try and race are morons. Guys are a lot more respectful. Only girl that ever beat me was in a vette, and it wasn't by much. Guys who lose with their girlfriends in the car are funny though. They get upset, and usually the girlfriends laugh at them for it.

WVRampage
12-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Im glad to hear you beat them but why didnt you get there numbers while you were at it I mean you do have a VAN now.

Dave
12-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Im glad to hear you beat them but why didnt you get there numbers while you were at it I mean you do have a VAN now.

Didn't you read? ;) The g/f was with me. hehehe

WVRampage
12-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Didn't you read? ;) The g/f was with me. hehehe

well you were taking her home you should have Aranged another race after you took her home.......

BARRON
12-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Maybe he is a man of virtue,respect and honor...hmmmmm... ever think of that?...

Me neither.... but it sounds good.

93sundance
12-16-2006, 10:06 AM
On the notorious race track of our road where it goes into 1 lane after the light. I'm in the van, and I pull into the slow lane to pass the rest of traffic

There used to be a stretch of road like that in the town I used to live in. They got rid of the right lane before, and after the light to stop street racing! They turned it into a right turn lane. That was one of my favorite places to race at.

Nice kill man. It sounds like it would have been pretty funny to see. You should keep a video recorder in your car for situations like that.

93sundance
12-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Guys who lose with their girlfriends in the car are funny though. They get upset, and usually the girlfriends laugh at them for it.

I love beating guys with their girlfriends in the car!! It is so funny!
That reminds me of the time I pulled up next to a supercharged Grand Prix GTP in my Sundance Duster. I had a 300 lbs friend in my car, so I knew it was going to be a close race. The driver was a preppy lookin guy, and the passenger was a hot chick. I gave him a rev and the powersteering made a loud squeek. They started laughing. Light turns green and be both take of spinning. I shift to second and jump ahead a little. His front bumper stayed at my rear 1/4 panel the whole race. I could hear his supercharger whining loud. We probably hit 80-90 mph before he gave up and just got behind me, lol. At the next light I let him get beside me, then I look over and laugh, then I take a right turn while spinning the tire and filling the road up with smoke.
My car only had a mitsupoopy N/A SOHC 3.0L V-6, and he couldn't beat it with a supercharged 3.8L, lol.....it was priceless :amen:

Then there was another time I raced a GTP at the track, while the dude's girlfriend was recording the race. I ran a 14.44, he ran a 14.5X..hehehe