PDA

View Full Version : ShelbyMotorsports

SwiftTech
01-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks Steve! Steve came through for me on the 84 service manuals I needed. He is an A1 seller, reasonable price and fast shipping. :thumb:

J&H Ryan
01-17-2006, 05:24 PM
yeah, me too on the SL ground fx - could have been a little better packaged as the shocks that were with it had a dent and the fx got a scratch - not a big deal as it will likely be repainted with the rest of the car and I think the shock is still ok (its at the very bottom of the can).

ShelbyMotorsports
01-17-2006, 06:17 PM
yeah, me too on the SL ground fx - could have been a little better packaged as the shocks that were with it had a dent and the fx got a scratch - not a big deal as it will likely be repainted with the rest of the car and I think the shock is still ok (its at the very bottom of the can).

Ryan

First I'm hearing about any damage but don't worry the package was fully insured.

It must have really taken a hit during shipping as the shocks were wrapped several times with H/D bubble wrap before being strapped down in the shipping box.

Send me an email and I'll get an insurance claim started today so that we can replace or refund your item.

Steve

J&H Ryan
01-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Sorry for not contacting you first - didnt mean to start to ramble there. I'm only worried a little about the shocks, so I'll send an email.