PDA

View Full Version : Junk GLH foglights and Bosch covers

85shelbycharger
12-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey, I'm just looking to pick up some foglights (really don't care if they work or not) to put onto my GLH clone. I am mainly just looking to have them mounted to fill the space in the airdam. Let me know what you've got!

Rod Enis
12-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Hey, I'm just looking to pick up some foglights (really don't care if they work or not) to put onto my GLH clone. I am mainly just looking to have them mounted to fill the space in the airdam. Let me know what you've got!

I may still have the HELLA fog light assembly in the garage. I'll check this weekend, if you havent gotten the lights, shoot me a pm.

Rodney

DC Turismo
12-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Rod

Thanks a lot! Please let us know what you find :)!!!!

turbojerk
12-06-2006, 07:34 AM

Wal-Mart baby!!.....Get the larger "Baja" truck lights. They fit perfectly and they're cheap. They're plastic and I just cut out the grille that's on them and mounted them up just like the factory lights, so no modifying needed. They come clear, but I painted the reflector blue to match the car...If you can't find them let me know and I'll grab a set here and mail them out to you

T

Sorry,.....Shiddy pic!!
http://www.sv-td.com/images/bling2.jpg

Mario
12-06-2006, 04:46 PM
:thumb:

8valves
12-06-2006, 05:32 PM
I have a set of the foglight covers if you want them.

AM

85shelbycharger
12-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Wal-Mart baby!!.....Get the larger "Baja" truck lights. They fit perfectly and they're cheap. They're plastic and I just cut out the grille that's on them and mounted them up just like the factory lights, so no modifying needed. They come clear, but I painted the reflector blue to match the car...If you can't find them let me know and I'll grab a set here and mail them out to you

T

Sorry,.....Shiddy pic!!
http://www.sv-td.com/images/bling2.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Troy! I've been trying to remember what kind of foglights you had put in your GLH. :thumb:

85shelbycharger
12-06-2006, 07:49 PM
I have a set of the foglight covers if you want them.

AM

Sweet, how much?