PDA

View Full Version : Looked in my rearview...where'd they go?

james_13021
11-28-2006, 11:30 PM
On the Interstate tonight, I was in my stock 05' Neon SRT4, driving to work.

I came past an exit in the left lane, when I caught the awfully 'Ricey' sounding red car. Turned out to be a newer Cobalt SS, as they were gunning to get on they whipped across two lanes to get in front of me (10 car lengths in front). They must've thought they were really bad-@$# or something, what ever...I was not impressed, really didn't even care, because IT WAS A Cobalt SS:p .

Anyways, a moment later he pulls into the right lane, and I fly by him. As I do, I noticed in my rear view a blue 5 Series BMW is now tailgating my bumper. This guy must have pulled on during the same on-ramp as the Cobalt SS. I brought it up to 75MPH and put about 5 car lengths between us in a couple of seconds. I then passed the Cobalt in right lane and kept on going. The BMW was keeping pace with me, HELL a minivan could keep this pace!

About a minute goes by, and I guess the Cobalt SS finally wound up its spring that makes it go, and they go by in the right hand lane (not at all spectacular, anyhow). The BMW guy was utterly confused and wanted to go chase him down , because he was swirving left to right and gave me a confuse look in my rearview). I wasn't wasting any effort on somthing I already knew the answer to, so I just chilled at 75 MPH in the left lane.

A few seconds later me and the BMW, we pass the Cobalt SS (who was now in the right hand lane again). Well, there is other traffic on the road by this time and some dip%$#& in an SUV lane changing like crazy, and nearly rips the bumper off my car.

I have had enough of all these sh*theads, zipping in out, tailgating, winding up their 'Ricers', so as soon as the SUV dipsh&t moves out of the way I drop from 5th to 3rd and punch'd it. I hit 4th and went bit more then looked down at the speedo (they throw peoples license away for 5 yrs around here for that stupid speed), and then the rearview. Well, my thoughts were..."Where da hell did everone go?":lol: :lol: :lol:

WVRampage
11-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Isnt that fun to do in that car,Im willing to guess you were some were around130......

BARRON
11-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Its great playin with people on the open road. :) If the cobalt was supercharged it would have given you a better time..buut the SS's just dont hang well with a 230hp neon.

BARRON
11-29-2006, 09:14 AM
oh... by the way.. its just a neon! LOL! HOW YA LIKE THAT SIMON?!

....sorry I just had to.