PDA

View Full Version : SWPA-SDAC Christmas Party! - December 17

DC Turismo
11-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello all, and season's greetings! :thumb: Just announcing our second annual Christmas party which is being held at the same location as last year, Bill G's house, on December 17th at Bill G's house! Please RSVP here so we know how many to expect!

A Christmas gift from the club will be the giveaway of THREE National SDAC One-Year long memberships! :lol: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :D So come on out for a great time and a chance to win one of these great gifts!

WVRampage
11-29-2006, 08:31 AM
If all goes well I will be there.

85shelbycharger
11-29-2006, 09:09 AM
I will be there for atleast a little while.

85shelbycharger
12-06-2006, 10:22 AM
:bump:

WVRampage
12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
I cant wait to actualy do something on a weekend.

shelby83
12-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Billy, do we have a count yet? and where do we go to see who is bringing what? did you get Bills message about what we will be donating? Teresa

MtOliverAuto
12-15-2006, 12:21 PM
:bump2: Looking for updates??

John

85shelbycharger
12-15-2006, 09:30 PM
To give an answer to the above questions, Billy hasn't posted in the thread here since he called anyone who was still questionable. He informed me that as of five minutes ago, he has asked that everyone bring something in particular, whether it be supplies, food, refreshments, desserts, or chips. Also, everyone will be responsible for pitching in $5 for a hoagie ring that we are ordering from Subway. Here is the total count:

Me (For a little while because I have to work)
Billy
Alison
Rob
Matt P.
A.J.
Heath (Jen and Pirate in Training too perhaps)
Mike Ciaramella and Nephew (Possibly the guy with the S60 Turbo Z too)
Brandon
Tim
Luke
John R.
Rick and Darcy
Bill, Wife, and Son

Not counting children, that gives us a total possible amount of 19 people, with a few remaining questionable. Nevertheless, we are expecting 19 total. At midweek, we had a total of 15 people RSVP'd and checked on a hoagie ring at Subway and it would run around $60 to feed that many people. I figure it will be a bit more since we are adding four more people to the order, so this is why each person will pitch in $5. Also, if you have any questions about what you have been assigned to bring, please either message me on here or hit up Billy's cell phone, both of us are relatively busy with work and such, but bare with us as we feel everything is well under control.

Finally, Billy has Bill's address if you need it in order to Mapquest it. Simply call him and he can give it to you.

Can't wait to see everyone (even though I'll only be there for a short while). But remember, all members who do attend will have the chance to win one of three year-long FREE National SDAC memberships! What a great way to start out the new year!

GLHS377
12-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Sorry Billy, Patrick and Heath, i can't make it. 46 miles away, jeez, i thought this was the pgh crew!?!
tho we aren't even going to the subaru xmas party tonite that's only 5 miles away and they've got sweet swag donated from subaru of america... i guess we're too old to party or something stupid like that.
have fun all yinz tho!
-jason

TurbododgePirate
12-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Ummmm I see that date, but what time?? I have church from 11:30-12:30 usually.

I can come shortly after that.

So... what time?

:)~~H

85shelbycharger
12-17-2006, 10:43 AM
I believe it "starts" at 1:00 haha. I've got to work so I won't be attending, but Billy will be there as soon as he is finished at work.